Off Topic Thankyou

Me Baby Cookie
I Run into really Rough Patch in my life few months back almost lost myself I was planning on going to a institution for help but was getting help in a out patient program really helped me so I no longer going to a istuition and continuing out patient but Boundless and the community was a Big Part and good distraction to have a smile still everyone made me Happy here so Thankyou for being my Friend and Boundless Family

42 Likes

Awe :kissing_heart: love you cookie!!!

4 Likes

You are one of, if not THE MOST epic person in Boundless!

The only thing more epic than you as a person, is your ridiculously amazing build!

It’s always a treat to have you hang around with us in chat while we hunt, and just goof off having fun.

:cookie:

4 Likes

You are my favorite person in boundless! shhh dont tell @NickkThatsGood lol

I look forward to being in chat with you every night! You are amazing @BabyCookie

5 Likes

ooof lol
:eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes:

2 Likes

Hugs Cookie, you’re awesome, glad you are doing better! :hugs:

4 Likes

Glad that you were able to find help via an outpatient program and that you’ve continued to surround yourself with friends and people that you bring so much joy too within the game! Its been AWESOME getting to know you better and have you be a part of our daily hunt/chats.

A huge THANK YOU should be given to you as well. As a person also going through something outside of the game … you are still around daily, visiting people, helping people with materials, giving out cookies & of course sharing your AHHH-MAZING builds with the community.

:heart: you @BabyCookie

2 Likes

3 Likes

We here for you @BabyCookie

3 Likes

Glad to hear your doing better. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

You’re an exceptional individual @BabyCookie!

1 Like

Good to see things are working out better for you, now. I don’t know how to do a cookie emoji so just imagine that I’ve given you a cookie.

2 Likes

I also have to say a big thank you to the community. - Even if I had bad experiences at the beginning.
I am 44 years old and suffer from recurrent bipolar depression, agoraphobia, post-traumatic stress disorder, severe developmental disorder, panic attacks. I’ve been to many therapies and institutions, but none of them helped, but playing Boundless helps me a lot.

So thank you dear Boundless Community and a big thank you to @SClayton, for his big help and the construction of the cat memorial.

thanks

7 Likes

Oh cookie, we love you <3 <3 <3

2 Likes

Thats awesome news. Keep on moving on. Just stop stealing my kindling mass. Lol

2 Likes

I love you Baby Cookie :blue_heart: and I hope whatever you’re going through gets easier!
You the bestest :hugs: :cookie:

3 Likes

You’re a badass, cookie.

2 Likes

It’s always wonderful having you, Cookie Master in chat and getting the “boop” =)
You by far are one of the coolest people I know in boundless so keep rocking on Baby Cookie!

1 Like