Off World

What happened to the label at top of screen? It’s normally shows the planet, and known region if I’m in one.

Now all I see is “Off World - ?” regardless of which planet or its sanctum I’m in.

What were you doing before you saw this on screen?

That’s shown when you are tracking something in your compass, in this case something not on the current world and the ‘?’ Is a legacy due to some data not persisting correctly before. In the places~locations menu will be a button to stop tracking

You’re right about that. I checked my location-corruptly tracking and it’s pointing at “Off World - ?”. I don’t recognized any known world called “Off World”. The last time I was on Shedu Tier but I died and ported back to my home beacon on Beckon. Going back to Shedu doesn’t fixed the tracking. It’s very likely the recent update caused this but that’s an easy fix.

Just logged in… In the sanctum I’m getting the Off World thing obviously, but why oh why is it saying my online ID is JaceyLive :laughing: :laughing:

Because that was the last player you were tracking.

2 Likes

Ohhh makes sense. I’ve not tracked any one since a Jacey hunt by the looks! Thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Can yall add the text “Tracking player Online ID XXXX” ?

I feel like people will still want to see the main location GPS info though. Perhaps the tracking info could be added below it or off to the side

2 Likes

I’m "Off World - Juicy Berry :smiley:

i am on “Tung” but in my Game stand “Nicht in der Welt - ?”

sqwww

In your settings menu, you are tracking coordinates, a location, or a person. Remove the tracking and it will show your current location.

so Thx can be Delete

1 Like