Official Opening of the Storis II Welcome Center!

Ill def will be around to check it out :slight_smile:

i love storis! i would like to be hired to make houses for people in neighborhoods with pre-provided plots and materials! ranging from a 2x2 plot to a 1x1 cottage or tower! you just draw the concept art and i make it happen!

2 Likes

Are you able to replicate an existing house? To match the chiseling and all?

i just need pics and i can do it! interior, exterior and all. 5k a plot

1 Like

All affordable housing is a 5x5 plots but missing 1 corner so 24 plots total. They have a few specific amenities to support early gameplay such as;
coiled machines (5 per),
crafting tables,
plenty of storage,
accessible interiors,
lots of open space behind for growth,
Super flat terrain
plenty of lighting and a great view.
All with access to a provided portal.

@LunaiHunter, If your willing to copy the house next to it, we have a deal. 24 x 5kper = 120k :slight_smile:

Letā€™s start with one house and see how it goes. I reserve the right to change anything at the end, just to ensure consistency through out all affordable housing.

2 Likes

let me know when you want to open that Golden Fist portal :smiley: also, do you reach to Cephonex Merica?

We do not involve ourselves with the likes of Cephonex Merika, Thatā€™s a USE planetā€¦Those guysā€¦They have civil wars over thereā€¦Here in USW, we hang loose dudeā€¦Hakuna Matata yoā€¦

/

2 Likes

LOL theres a good guild over there that gets new players frequently, just a thought

1 Like

Haha yeah cephonex is US east - what guild? Theyā€™re welcome to open a portal

Onesimus, some pretty chill people over there.

1 Like

Hey @Mittins Iā€™m at the welcome center and thought Iā€™d let you know that Alder is part of US East, not Europe.
Also the guild buffs for the Sasquatch guild are : grapple and run 3, spark and wear 3 and builderā€™s buff 3

2 Likes

Thank you so much! I appreciate anybody who fact checks our work and letā€™s me know where we may have made a mistake. I donā€™t want to mislead any new players with bad infoā€¦

1 Like

The place looks beautiful btw!!! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thank you! Im considering this my REAL contribution to boundless :slight_smile: and it has been recieved well from the community so thank you all!

5 Likes

No lie when I first started playing boundless I thought it was a weak minecraft clone. Then I started running around my starter planet and ran across a couple other players builds. One of them had a portal to the welcome center.

The welcome center just blew me away, I realized there were people actually playing the game. And the hints/tips signs helped my understanding of game mechanics alot.

Every starter planet should have one, and portals to it setup throughout the planet.

6 Likes

Thanks man! Your appreciation helps keep it going!

2 Likes