Official version VS progression

In the Official Launch 1.0 all the worlds will be wiped, we will lose all constructions and stuff. Right!
But are we going to lose all skills and levels?

1 Like

yes, everyone will start from the same place so as not to give us an advantage over all the new players.

3 Likes

Well all the knowledge from pre-1.0 is huge advantage as it is :wink:

14 Likes

What will NOT be wiped is the knowledge and insight you have gained over the previous months as a founder :wink: you will have pre-existing knowledge of what biomes to look in for resources, what skills are most valuable to leveling up, and how to handle the many threats and challenges the Boundless universe has to throw at you!

9 Likes

I wouldn’t just assume that because you think you’ve read it somewhere. At the top right of your screen should be a magnifying glass icon. You can use this to search the forums for information you think you might have seen. Without linking us to a specific thread where that was stated by a dev I wouldn’t believe a claim like this.

3 Likes

That will not be the case :slight_smile:

2 Likes

You were right, i looked, and really i was wrong. What i wrote was related to the recent update. Damn, need to be more attentive :confused:. It’s good that you was cautiously and warned me. thx )