Ok what did I miss?

They slashed the xp rates by 4 times when I joined… It will take me at least 2 months to even achieve 40.

I tell ya what seth. Next time im online when you are i will power level you if you quit whining man… i did all of what ill do with you on my own on a tier 3 planet solo at lvl 10. So all your complaints and ■■■■ your saying right now is null and void to anyone here. Its rather easy to boost yourself out of this situation… but im more than willing to spend time to help you out of your so called cancerious rut.

3 Likes

@SethLarcomb – I’ve been trying to read this thread, but every time I come upon one of your posts, I cringe inside.

Your attitude seems extremely negative and entirely critical to me. Even when you have good points, what you say comes across really badly because your attitude is lousy.

I suggest that you improve your attitude and your tone. For myself, I’m just going to avoid anything you have to say.

6 Likes

You guys don’t have experience with all the nerfs… I do… take it from someone who has the experience from the new stuff… IT’S TOO HARD… It’s like being the Raptors and trying to beat Lebron James… btw did they make it so titanium required energy to make now? The only thing null and void is end game players making bull claims about stuff they have ZERO experience with because they skipped the gem nerf thanks to them giving them too easily, then skipped the xp nerf because you were all capped from the xp being too much… like you all have ZERO knowledge on the new with nobody but yourself. I can understand the vulpto buff but now titanium cost’s energy? Like bruh… you need diamonds to get titanium? How does that make ANY sense…

As for you, just try being less sensitive? Or you can avoid me too, that works as well.

To prove you 100% wrong i can restart my own character and do things you cant in a week by leaps and bounds… but tbh i dont even care anymore you have to be like a 8 year old or something. Nothing better to do than cause a ruckus. Good bye.

2 Likes

Restart all 3, good luck! No resources or using other players stuff! No buying stuff either! GOOD LUCK! The point of this is because this is what release will be like!

Your plain ignorant you do not need gems to break titanium bahahahahahaha!!!

… Clearly you didn’t read the patch notes… but keep slinging insults… I’ll just report you for calling me ignorant because you can’t read. You need diamond to make titanium now!

Idc to be on the forums with people like you anyways. The community i love is in game with people who dont whine like you.

They won’t on release because I’m right and your wrong.

See ya at release :grin:

Ha no you won’t because I’ll play through this because I’m getting used to the abuse and you won’t because you were spoiled by gem rates xp rates, low level mobs! ECT. ECT… ECT… you will quit I assure you! Note I do appreciate the increase to amount of diamonds you get per node to compensate, that’s a smart fix for AFTER you achieve gem tools. lol

Nah bruh i played ff11 wow etc etc this game is a cake walk compaired to them. So yea ill be aroumd for many many years mate get used to me.

FF11 was a joke LOL, Runescape and Mabinogi was the real grind! Even albion was up in that catigory, and this game is passing these but in the not good way. lol

Simple rule for everyone commenting in this thread (or any other thread for that matter)… keep it civil. If you can’t abide by that simple rule, I’ll lock the thread until you can all learn to play nice together.

8 Likes

man, this game is revolved around a community. That includes buying, selling, trading, grouping up to take down tough mobs on hunts to gain mad xp. You may choose to play the game alone and not get any help, but that’s not how it was intended so you are buying your own struggles. I only started playing a week or two before you showed up and I have almost 2 level 50 characters, a full blown forge open for anyone that needs to use it with about 500k credit values worth of power coils and have my own gem tools out the butt. I work 6 days a week and only play late at night for a few hours after work on a typical day so I don’t even sit here and grind all day. Everything you are experiencing is your choice to play alone. Its not poor game mechanics or “brain dead devs” like you’ve said in the past. Its your own personal preference. If you don’t want to use the mechanics implemented, then hate the player, not the game.

4 Likes

I do have experience of the nerfs. I am only a few weeks old. Don’t bother with titanium tools. Buy gem tools till you can make your own. Make use of the shops - they obviously gave me a huge advantage over you, selling my excess and sometimes a portion of my gems for example at first. Till I found a few shops paying decent money for stuff I could easily farm in little time. (I haven’t sold a gem since). - I don’t intend on making any coils or food myself I am just buying them with excess gathered materials, at least in the medium term.

All this means my grind is obviously very different to yours, it means I give a little time of gathered mats and gain more progress than you.

Oh and I just gained two levels with my hunter in maybe an hour and a half. Solo’d a couple of meteors on Munteen, he’s up to that level with his impulse resist/armor but needs some more kinetic for the elite wildstock. - Teaching pies and hunters are the easiest to level but the grind isn’t what you make it out to be, if you use the market and shops to your advantage. Especially if you buy pies persisting for money and teaching for xp (plots).

There was however a hump or slowdown at my late twenties leveling 3 alts, but that hump for me was understanding what is easily gathered and what sells relatively well, also keeping stuff stocked in case someone wants 20,000 soil (that was a lol moment for me :D, only had 5k sadly heh)

in this way

pls guys, always remember what we are doing here, we decided by oursleves to buy this game and to support it in this phase… things can’t puff on game all fully completed, they will be completed during time… in my country we have a motto:

you may understand things only once they are completed

wich means: if you don’t understand something, most probably it’s because his action is not finished

4 Likes