Okay im sorry, you can chill out with the coal

So i don’t know which developer is mad at me but I’m sorry, please stop sending me coal.

joking aside it appears i figured out how to roll coal planets… to bad these are both T6…

edit: i also figured the 2nd was going to be as bad as the first, i was having a little fun playing around with seeing what pops out.

4 Likes

Your on Santa’s naughty list…

2 Likes

Yeah, this is why I prefer Corrosive to Toxic now even for Emerald - seems the Toxics are just pretty bare of other mining resources, but with a good Corrosive you can still get a decent Emerald count, along with much better numbers on the other mining stuff. Just stick right along the Amethyst/Emerald hotspot merge/border on a Corrosive with a lot of shoreline, is my strategy… it is the most profitable mining I’ve found, even more than my Diamond monster, Hyrule.

2 Likes

I wish my atlas was white

no not that

tbh, im just going to use this as a lesson learned and just not bother with the rng gods, i already hate the forge so its pretty clear, im going to hate the world builder if im trying to get something specific.

At least not until i can run my own simulations off line with out having to spend 10$ every time i want to see what spawns.

Next on the list is to pick apart the local EA world builder and see if i can duplicate the results using the offline sandbox. (or to just wait for private universes) so i can figure out what i do want to select so off to the mods section of the forums.

edit: also just to add this was more a lets check out what these biomes look like experiment. I was going for stuff that looks cool cause i wanted to check them out.

2 Likes

You’ve been naughty. Must try harder next year.

1 Like