Oldest Build

I’m doubt I was the first literal beacon on Phem because I had to run to the location and others would have placed campfires. But, know I was close since I had early access and was there the second the servers were online. The beacon was definitely the first capital on Phem and more than likely the game. I think the time was 8/16/2018 @ 2:18 pm PST (based on when the screenshot was taken). I had removed the beacon once we fully established on Biitula but grabbed the spot again because I want to put up some monument one day.

I don’t have a screenshot of the Biitula capital but we were it for sure and very likely the first beacon because we were rushing to get on the planets like many others. The beacons there were probably reconfigured so I lost oldest plot I am sure.

At that point in the game many of us where just playing to establish and not thinking about keeping a beacon alive so you have the oldest plot or beacon. This was before buffers and many other settlement changes.

3 Likes

I started on PlayStation early access so the oldest Beacon that I know of is Illuminoorti build on Biitula which I think is Sola’s that I’ve seen up still to this day or @Kralith pyramid Build on Circa maybe is old too :cookie:

5 Likes

All this is great. I totally should have named the top Old Builds and their History or something. Appreciate you all sharing!

3 Likes

was also thinking your house and prob some others on beckon aqua embassy

1 Like

What was the first mall?
The mall on Finata? Gyosha Mall?

Hi, I’m pretty sure that my Chateau Excelsior beacon was started a few days after the game came out on Steam and I;ve been slowly adding to it ever since .

3 Likes

Not the oldest build, but one of the oldest Guild Hall at least. Former ChiselKnights HQ, still being fuelled as a memorial :slightly_smiling_face:

8 Likes

Gyosha Mall still remains, but it was not the 1st.

4 Likes

I think this is an old shop :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

The Nightmare Before Christmas picture is still at circa and is from the end of 2019

6 Likes

@TessGrey I ran into this randomly one time. Being a huge Nightmare Before Christmas fan … I loved it.

1 Like

Thank you @Redlotus
I think it’s nice that so many players like it. :blush:
It has a special meaning for me because I built it together with my sister. That’s why I’m not planning to remove the build.

4 Likes

I didn’t even realise the game got released until then, I was following it for a while before but missed launch for PlayStation, I think it was only a week or 2 later I noticed (can’t remember when it got released) but I spent about 1 month in the same area until I realised how to travel to other worlds lol, I didn’t want to lose my base haha wasn’t until I met someone (so sorry I’ve forgot your name) who helped build me a portal to Finata where I met the legend @Hashmalash :fire:

4 Likes

Those where some dope days. Great time with this game and people, like @JaceyLive :slight_smile:

4 Likes

This was me when I first played. A buddy and I had @Soju-VB come visit us and set up a portal to the the Black and Blue world which then linked to TNT … and wow …did the game forever change for me.

4 Likes

Finata was poppin albiet, laggy lol

1 Like