OMG i did it! My first Forge!

I did it! My First Forge! I followed instructions and although i couldn’t find pure compound boon 3 ( i found pure boon compound 1) i was able to make my first forged changing block chisel. Ended up doing that since i couldn’t find any for sale in my shopping around the various malls…

i ended up using so much of the stability to get the changing block effect but it was worth it! Even had some stability left over to gain the extra dura!

AND i forged it in the Aquatopia embassy lands, so i bet i got some luck from them :3
Here’s the proof!

As a result, im excited for more chisel forging! I’d like to thank Lord Augmented “Forging Edition” Shop in aquatopia embassy for selling me the ingredients compounds etc.

:stuck_out_tongue: Now to get coils and turn my aquatopian labs into a forging station for all the chisels in the world hehehehe

28 Likes

Amazing job friend!!!

1 Like

Congrats and well done.

1 Like

Nice dude!! Can’t wait to work this out myself hehe

2 Likes

Congratulations on your first forge! It’s really awesome to hear that my shop helped. :blush:

1 Like

Nice Forging!

Chisel Changers are fantastic stuff, for me.

It opens doors (figuratively speaking) by allowing to switch rock and wood types to the particular one I want of that color for building purposes.

I haven’t messed around too much with changing Compact Gems yet.

1 Like

You can also use them on ore to change it into its companion ore. Copper turns into iron etc. this lets you farm iron super easy on a T1.

2 Likes

Nice going! In the future, there are a few changers. I know the Golden Fist sells them, and my shop off the PS Hub sells them too.

Of course now it seems you won’t need that information. Welcome to the fold as a forger!