One last tribute to zigzagdoodad

I really miss zigzagdoodad, she was a wonderful, inspiring person and so nice. My condolences to everyone who misses her.
It was a big pleasure to meet her, always in a good mood. She was looking forward to hunt with me, that was so cute.
I really hope that she could find peace before the angel of death took her away from this world and that she is at a better place now, without any pain.

I will honor the memories that we made, and to do so, I decided to buy some beacon fuel for her planet called Oorty Oorty Oort. Marcel0206 and me will look after her planet. We don’t know for how long it will go on, but we know that she would like to see us still hunting on her planet and thinking about her.

We will never forget you, zigzagdoodad.
Oorty Oorty Oort!

15 Likes

And I’m also working on a memorial build to honor Zigzag, everyone is welcome to bring angel oortys and flowers for the memorial to honor her :slight_smile:

8 Likes

I forgot to mention that the Memorial build will be on Nightmare Realm (I couldn’t edit the last post)

6 Likes

Wish I would be able to see it.
She was wonderful. :heart:

2 Likes

I will especially miss her at the Valentines event, so cheerful and talked to all

4 Likes

i will miss the oorty orrt orrt random typing it always made me laugh :slight_smile:

2 Likes

vikings members also have access to fuel her store beacon i will do my best to keep her store up its the only thing i think i can do thanks again zig will miss our freind

1 Like

17 Likes

She still has a beacon with a small building on Finata as well.

5 Likes