oOo.oOo.oOo SHOP'S AND PRICE'S oOo.oOo.oOo

post your info in this order ya can even go beyond and list the entire shop the more info the better
if people dig this post this could be one stop spot to shop

im all about improving so if ya think there’s a better way to make the default shop
on requesting ya can also make it a list like pricelist but my meaning to keep it short is to not disapoint visitors so if ya just write what ya buying most off the time it makes the change bigger the visitor be happy :nerd_face:

---->SHOPNAME<----

(small shop information)

---->location<----

(explain how to find it /coords/etc)

---->pricelist<----

-item1:(price)
-item2:(price)
-item3:(price)
-item4:(price)
-item5:(price)
-item6:(price)
-item7:(price)
-item8:(price)
-item9:(price)

---->requesting<----

(explain what ya mostly buying)

Good luck gettin people to post their lesser known go to spots for cheap items lol

1 Like

@the-moebius, you might want to work with @Logandi on their Trading Post Website - *New* with API which has a bunch of the infrastructure to support this sort of thing already :+1:

For example, diamonds:

(imagine that w/ a lot more data)

1 Like

I did a test post 199, and put up gems to test the market. at 1000, they did not move dropped to 750 and they moved instantly. The grind is so bad I stopped selling all together. As time moves forward I suspect the price has been climbing and more people have stopped selling. Most peoples stocks I know are dwindling.

Crete looks like he is is the process of spinning back up at his new site.

Vaff, Spitcup and Red don’t sell them.

Edit. oops. Forgot omni was selling pre 199. And still technically is, just hasn’t been able to restock them.

in the past most shops didn’t sell raw materials. Most sold end products

They still mostly do, which is a fault in logic for this game people always ignore.

After all, how can someone buy the materials to craft and sell their own gem or forged tools, if no one ever sells the gems, or forged ingrediants?

1 Like

It wasn’t a problem before the patch. The gem supply and price stabilized in the 300-500 range. I bought quite few back then for my own use.

1 Like

This is right - I’ve actually switched to selling materials a lot more now, but prices are still fluctuating quite a bit.

The market volatility does make the shop game a lot more fun though. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Well I run a material only shop, so at least one exists :slight_smile:

The bomb mining nerf closed a lot of shops. I don’t know if they quit playing or just quit selling.

1 Like

Hopefully they are just doing what I did and will open back up soon. I’ve stopped selling most mined items until I can get a sense of what a reasonable price is now that mining has changed so much.

1 Like

I think the change in bomb mining created price uncertainty and people are waiting for the market to stabilize. Unfortunately the reported scarcity of gems on the planets is not helping prices to stabilize either.

I know people that both is the case.

I just posted gems at my place at 1k a piece. Grab them while they last. Which I bet wont be long.

EDIT/ removed the gem part off post

i thought it be a cool and handy list to check for every shop
i might look into a better layout form to submit your shop
is experiment as usual keep the comments coming i absorb it all :smile:

Fif Land has a public map and stock list here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/192l8iZuVW61Kq5KfBTnQFzkYY2Fq-YucYrjBrXBzdEA/edit?usp=sharing

We are located in Aquatopian embassy.

1 Like