Oopsie Glass Emporium

Hello my awesome fellow Oortians. I have been told by certain people that in order to sell awesome things, it is necessary to have awesome advertising. Behold the awesomeness of the awesome Oopsie Glass Emporium.

The awesome Oopsie Glass Emporium can be accessed from the Orijia/Oopsie Emporium portal in the awesome TNT hub, located directly next to the awesome Phantom of the Opera portal

You can then jump through the awesome Glass Shop portal directly across from the awesome TNT portal

Or you can run to the awesome Oopsie Glass Emporium building.

This building holds much awesome glass.

One side of the awesome Emporium has awesome panes

The other side has awesome blocks

There are very awesome labels to tell all the awesome Oortions which side holds which

The blocks are sorted by color family for ease of perusing the awesome goods.

We here at the awesome Oopsie Glass Emporium Incorporated are now exclusively buying orders of awesome sand and awesome silty soil from awesome Oortions at 1.1 coins a piece. :kissing_heart:

We add new colors on a regular basis and restock when awesome Oortions buy the awesome glass!

Thank you for being awesome. The end.

19 Likes

15 Likes

That was definitely an awesomest ad.

Reapers Guild support this ad. :v::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::beers:

13 Likes

SO. MUCH. AWESOME.

8 Likes

4f6fe68ad3fc5b40c455303c82f3365f

6 Likes

The Oopsie Glass Emporium is pleased to announce the introduction of many new color selections!

• Cool Mint
  • Crisp Tan
  • Luminous Azure
  • Dark Orange
  • Fuchsia
  • Deep Cerulean
  • Silk Turquoise
  • Vivid Moss

All in stock and available now!

Coming Soon!

• Cool Taupe
11 Likes

The Oopsie Glass Emporium is again pleased to announce the introduction of many awesome new color selections!

• Luminous Taupe
  • Stale Red
  • Crisp Teal
  • Warm Cherry
  • Oxide Yellow
  • Light Orange
  • Bright Cerulean
  • Luminous Violet
  • Dark Red
  • Strong Violet

All in stock and available now!

Coming Soon!

• Mustard
  • Ashen Taupe
7 Likes

portal from Dragons?

Yes! There is a portal on the wall in between Itch Doctor and Bastion Concrete. Look for the Oopsie Emporium!

There is a portal when you come out of the Dragon portal that takes you directly to the Glass Emporium.

3 Likes

found it :smiley:
and you have really nice assortment of glass and glass panes :slight_smile:

2 Likes

There are 109 awesome colors currently completely in stock and being replenished. 39 colors of gleam remain unfortunately locked away from my awesome gleam mining powers. This leaves me 107 colors of gleam yet to obtain. Sadly, I cannot afford to buy 107 planets to obtain this gleam, so I will have to continue searching the galaxy for all the colors!

6 Likes

The Oopsie Glass Emporium is again pleased to announce the introduction of 11 awesome new color selections!

• Hot Cherry
  • Strong Cerulean
  • Slate
  • Deep Cerulean
  • Strong Lavender
  • Stale Sepia
  • Shadow Orange
  • Shadow Fuschia
  • Pale Berry
  • Cold Berry
  • Weary Violet
10 Likes

8 Likes

The Oopsie Glass Emporium is again pleased to announce the introduction of 3 awesome new color selections!

• Dark Rose
  • Ashen Grey
  • Strong Green
12 Likes

So I think we should buy out all of oopsie’s glass so she has to farm silty soil and sand to slow her building down.

4 Likes

:innocent: Why would anyone want so slow down my building? I am a very slow builder!

4 Likes

If anyone buys you ALL your of glass… I will be farming my wrist off for you :joy:

3 Likes