Oort Amalgam?

So me and my friend are thinking about crafting up some oort amalgams but wanna know if they’re worth it? Just don’t wanna waste all that material if not lol. Sorry if this has been asked before!

3 Likes

they aren’t. you lose portal time per oortstone and amalgam is very time consuming to obtain.

3 Likes

It’s better to just use the auto filling storage chest.

Oh wait we don’t have that kinda stuff…nvrmind lol

4 Likes

The purpose of Amalgam is to be able to fuel your portals for longer, not more effeciently. Basically meaning, if you’re rich you don’t have to fuel your portals as often :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Don’t forget that crafting them is dependent upon a supply Ichor - which can only be harvested when there is a T7 Exo floating around. There have been a few times we’ve gone many weeks without one.

2 Likes

Thank you everyone! Appreciate the feedback, I probably won’t be making them any time soon lol

2 Likes

Oort Amalgam is good if you wanna fuel your portals longer if you decide to go on vocation :laughing:

2 Likes

I use them if I know I’m gonna be gone for more than a week… but I feel really dirty and wasteful doing so, lol. They’re horribly inefficient to craft.

2 Likes

dcckhll-07c4d969-4bfb-4229-837a-e0a988165f4f

3 Likes

Not worth it. Still have a stack gathering dust in my storage.