Oort-Con

Sooo when are we gonna have a Oort-Con

10 Likes

Beth and I have been talking about a UK or EU meetup or something. That’s close, right?

2 Likes

Let me get some sticks and a sheet and sail my butt that way lol

(USE myself lol)

Though I’d love to watch a live steam of it if it does ever happen.

3 Likes

Will it be cat friendly?
I cant leave my fur baby :smirk_cat:

6 Likes

Be cool to do a livestream/zoom meetup too since not all of us are going to fly/boat/swim across the pond. I would … but it definitely isn’t cheap.

1 Like

We do webcam nights over at Brown Town and just chat. Wanna do an epic one with loads of us??

3 Likes

Has someone created a character model from boundless yet to use in place of webcam?

Finland Yes.

1 Like

Finland is one of the places I really REALLY wanna visit - all my fave bands come from there :smiley:

1 Like

I’d be willing to help organize one in the Houston, TX area after October.

Z

Munch munch eating before the hunt

We’ll be in Norway summer of 22 so maybe on layovers, we can meet peeps.

Z

Munch munch

1 Like

Norway is another place I’d love to visit

1 Like

It’s 1 of my top 10 and my other has an in so if the plan holds we’ll be there a week sadly him working and me exploring. Lol

Z

1 Like

I’m sure the devs will arrange something just after the weapons and shields patch has landed :wink:

Could do a lot worse than to have one in the area I live… and I could take you for some real gem mining. :grin:

1 Like

I would :heart: that

2 Likes

In-Game oortcon sounds fun. There could be a limited-time event planet where everyone builds what they think best represents the community. There could also be meteors and overall, a community hub of a planet.

1 Like

How much you wanna bet there will be a lot of hearts