Oort Island - Treasure hunt

No sanctum trick involved, garanteed

3 Likes

Where is this place

In Sasquatchville, on Alder. you can reach it trough ps hub bitula, ps hub alder (s8) , hubbit hub alder, tnt mega hub, duskmoor, ultima hub on alder and a few other places I cant remember.

Its located near the hub, by the neighboring lake

Thankyou very much.

I got the treasure, thank you so much, very slick in deed.

2 Likes

Haha, well played then!!

Congratulation to @aaron5 for reaching the treasure first!!!

Its confirmed the treasure has been taken by @aaron5.

Aaron, what is your toon name? We will put up a congrulatory sign near the maze and my pal LaserTech want to give you his felicitations in person on game :wink:

1 Like

My in game name is Rosa I live in duskmoor on pheminorum. I will be back on tomorrow morning.

Fun fact, if your connection runs out in the cave, you drown almost instantaneously. :upside_down_face:

A new 200 oorts prize has been placed in the maze, those who want to test their internet connections while drowning are welcome to Oort Island!! @PanduhGaymes

2 Likes

New fun fact, if you are on your last water potion as you reach the treasure room, you will drown right after taking the treasure.
I did it! Crappy wifi and all.
I have to ask, did y’all change the maze from two days ago? I found a lot more open paths I couldn’t get to before.

1 Like

Must be luck :wink: nothing got changed as far as i know. Well played!

1 Like

Interesting. I could have sworn that there were different plants in spots, and I know that there was a torch at a certain turn. (I failed the first few areas so much I memorized them).

New developments on Oort Islands!!

Volcanic activity on the surface of Oort Island made the mazes unsafe to explore!!

The safety dept of Sasquatchville has ordered a complete lockdown of the maze until it has proven to be safe.

(Were gonna do a bit a switching and open the maze soon, thx to all who participated!)

(And yes plants and torches have been moved during the last 2 days, i use them when I try to complete it on solo)

2 Likes

Ah. I was wondering if there was a pattern to them, it did help me find the way a bit.

1 Like

Really nice job to both of you guys!

Curious… how many potions did it take ya’ll?

1 Like

Over the weekend, at least 150.
Yesterday, it was about 10 to find the correct direction, then I think like 9 at most the final trip? With several just due to bad connection leading to death.