Oort Mechandise

Okay. so continuing from another discussion about how oort could make money after launch (which they certainly deserve) i would like to discuss merchandise cause its freaking awesome, what would you guys like to see?

i would like to see:

Normal Posters
The epic Oort online armband
Special posters signed by the entire team which would be way more expensive (this would be so cool xD)
Plushies.
Clothes such as Shirts and Hoodies.

what about the rest of you? this is also only if they plan to do merchandise though (which i sincerly hope they do)

6 Likes

If there will be an iconic creature, Titan or the races, my be that some statues may be nice :wink: … but start with posters, armbands and cloth until the fanbase has grown a lot :wink:

1 Like

I need an oort online poster NOW! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

We need core gameplay now, then after the player base decides on iconic things we can deal with merchandise later.

1 Like

Merchandise can be setup in literally minutes using a service like http://www.queensboro.com . They will produce and ship items on demand on decent products (unlike some similar services). Plus, it will add a few bucks to the Oort coffers.

To make items more attractive, maybe offer some items just until launch. It does not cost extra to do that.

2 Likes

It would be great to have some of the plushes of the creatures of Oort, and of course there needs to be a shirt with the logo and such. :smile:

2 Likes

Audio jack figurines. :relieved:

2 Likes

I want a PINK OORT SHIRT, yeah!!! ;D (Male cut :wink: )

4 Likes

Pink Oort ties. Everyday work wear.

5 Likes

I would pay for this to be an Oort Shirt…

5 Likes

who wears armbands anymore lol? The real swag is in bandanas and custom duck-tape XD

3 Likes

Orange plush blocks…ideal for collecting…like a trophy. One could build caves and houses with them, maybe not exactly an iglo, but skilled builders could manage even this. Hm…if I was a child I’d go nuts for stuff like that. After all I still find the orange blocky chars very inspiring. I hope it is not too much of a mockery, I could live with them the rest of my Oort life. But someday chars will come, and maybe even the possibillity to determine if a friend-char is looking up/down or nods or shakes his or her head.

3 Likes

Put you all Eco-Friendly- and Bio-Merchandise to the Heart! For our Lovely Planet!!!

:rose:
:sunflower:
:hibiscus:
:green_heart:

1 Like

3D Printed Models of Oort Cubes, weapons etc, i just made a oort cube i plan on printing it

1 Like

I would buy a keychain or necklace with that Oort Cube model you made.

1 Like

Necroing this because I still REALLY would love an Oort shirt and haven’t heard from the devs on the possibility/eventuality of this.

1 Like

I so much need a shirt saying ‘‘my titan is bigger than yours’’ and then a sillouette of a titan xD

If I would be able to order a pink t-shirt with a white :oort: logo on it I would pay 30 bucks plus shipping instantly. Twice as fast ( :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: ) if the half of it would be added to the collected funds for the development.

Any idea when there will be merchandise to order?

4 Likes

Basically exactly what I am envisioning/wanting.

1 Like

I want and need this:

3 Likes