Oort Online

I bought the Trailblazer pack 11/28-14 and i havent still not received a key to the game why???
i have the Email from the time i bought the pack.

In the following article it says they will send them out in a month or so.

okay thanks, but it is a little late for in the Email did they say “Late 2015” not “early 2017” xD

Details here:

1 Like

At the time i bought the game was there a year before the game was ready to let many people play it.

Pretty sure it’s typo, should say “When we’re ready” but was unfortunately auto corrected to “Late 2015” in the emails.
Bloody spell check!

It is a little funny that those who have bought the TrailBlazer pack, have to wait longer then them there have bought it on steam, so i could just have waited 2 years to spent the 31euros on the game, and have been able to play the game now. #NoLogic xD

Trailblazer was a perk to buy the game early at a lower cost (I think it was half the price or something) to have it when it was officially released. The game is still pretty raw and not done. I do not think it will be released this year either.

You could possibly upgrade your packer to Explorer and play sooner if you want, but you might be disappointed with the game at this point in time.

Can’t remember the exact price, but i think it’s not that for off from the explorer pack

Hey @Snekel

Clearly the game has taken longer to create than originally predicted, but it’s also gained significant ambition. There are many features in the game that were never part of the original proposal, for example, world regeneration, resource redistribution, world prefabs, wrapping worlds, realtime planets in the sky, universe structure, sloped voxels, modular beacons, dual welding, and more.

Just sharing some details here for everyone’s interested - not to defend the longer development duration.

We are planning to invite the Trailblazers to the game ASAP - there are just a few little niggles to resolve before we do it. (By default new players would automatically get the Explorer ranking, and we need to differentiate between Explorers and Trailblazers.)

We appreciate your patience and honestly can’t wait to get everyone in game ASAP.

8 Likes

Good to hear ^^

1 Like

wow that would be really great. hopefully us trailblazers can play real soon!