Oort Online?

Ok. So I was looking through my email for a completely different email but then I stumbled upon

I opened it up and it says I purchased a Trailblazer pack for Oort Online. I then went to Steam and Searched Oort Online but it wasn’t on Steam. Then I Google’d it and IGN had made a post about this game saying it was a game by Wonderstruck Games. So I searched Wonderstruck Games in Google and it showed me that you guys don’t have a game called Oort Online, but you have one called Boundless. Which looks extremely similar to Oort Online.

So this email also game me a forum password to go with my email, which it didn’t work so I had to make a new forum account.

Here is a few pictures from that email:

But when I go onto steam, I have to buy the game for $35. And apparently I can’t log in on “oort online” because it doesn’t exist. So now what?

Boundless is Oort Online. They changed the name.

I’m sure a developer will contact you here and sort this out for you.

@james @Faelan

1 Like

Take a look at this thread Oort Online

1 Like

Except, that was the only email I’ve ever received from Wonderstruck Games. I’ve never received anything after that. So I’ll wait until a game dev replies.

i wish you luck in your little conundrum. i THINK the game is amazing right now, but with a few more things i’ll KNOW its an amazing game. hope you can play it with all of us:)

1 Like

Thanks, I hope this will be resolved shortly.

1 Like

Hi Aryade,

Thanks for contacting us about this, and thanks to the community for responding. :slight_smile:

The title was changed from Oort Online to Boundless in late 2015. This was in part because we are now making the game for PS4 as well as PC, and to represent how much the scope of game has grown when compared to the original concept.

All these changes and new features have had a big impact on our initial delivery dates and when we wanted trailblazers to join the game. At the moment we are stilling adding features to Boundless and we will be inviting trailblazers to join when we are closer to a version which is a closer representation to the official release version of Boundless.

Thank you very much for your patience. We will contact you and the other trailblazers when the game is ready for them to join.

We are aiming to welcome trailblazers to Boundless later on this year. :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Awesome, thank you for the response. Also, thanks for responding quickly :slight_smile:

4 Likes