Oort Technology Power Suits

The power of the oort.

1.Introducing the Oort power suit, we can use the suit concept utilized in warframe to display an array of powers.

Think of the variety of versatility this suit offers the game, how many powers can be added how many attachments (modifications) and upgrades can be established.

As far as I’m aware the Devs have said there won’t be any armour, just rings with stat effects. Not sure where the post is though

Rings can do the trick, sounds good to me.

It would seem the latest sentiment is “never say never”.

Haha oh @Havok40k how the tables have turned :stuck_out_tongue:

Nah, it’s a good thing and I wholly agree with it

Then on that note, I’d give my vote for armour instead of just rings :smiley:

I would like to see these three things for whatever they implement.
All my below points infer we are talking about items that are beyond basics / standards / commons etc…

• Highly Customizable / Unique in the sense it will be a hard item for another player to reproduce / copy.
  • Creates a visually appealing look for your character, you know that “wearable item whatever it will be” you forged in dragon blood in the once lost temple of the gods by harnessing great powers beyond mortal comprehension… you get it your character should look pretty sick wearing it if it took you a really long time to get it
  • Doesn’t break the game. I’ll go more in depth with this point since it is a very vague statement. While end-game tier items I feel should give you a huge advantage and considerable strength you shouldn’t be able to become so strong that you can go fist fight some titans and win. For example I don’t think its unfair to become strong enough you can literally ignore lower tier monsters but their should be a sensible limit to how strong you are and if its chosen to make an uncapped limit on strength on items I think there should be a proportionally equal value on item costs. Like the titan fist fighting wearable set took a 10 man guild a month of grinding just to make a single one.

Hope people share some similar ideals about wearables =)

1 Like