OortBusters/FeedBack

Fresh, Viscous, Volatile… idgaf; let’s hunt.

1 Like

Thank you all for who came on today exo hunt

2 Likes

I like your hunts but it just to early for me lol

1 Like

it was at 1pm last week but lot players missed it due to that was late for them so trying this week at 10am to give them a chance and see who it attracts hopefully can find a good time for all

1 Like

Wicked-chan have you been on this planet gotta have a 1 or couple dedicated solidifiers lol

1 Like

Sorry portal Didn’t load for me and I got no one friended so guess I won’t be coming
If I teleport on my own I would trigger meteors

Never mind figured it out me dum dum

Should add that the bottom plot is 3 blocks higher than water Lvl lol I didn’t notice until I hit the top gotta destroy and start over (Q.Q)

Since when did you change we can go down 5 plots reaallly

1 Like

Hello everyone. I am looking to hire or have someone’s time that’s on pc To Be My Video Recorder Guy/Girl you must come to the Hunt standing in good Spots And Recording The Hunt With Your Hud Off. After Hunt done I would need you to send me the file

I loved this intimate hunt. We were few in number but terribly friendly and efficient! Thank you very much Officer :cherry_blossom:

1 Like

Skipping The (T4) Hunt Tomorrow. And Doing The (T7 Exo) Due To It Wont Be Around This Weekend. I’m Craving A Hunt On There Lol.

3 Likes

Very good idea :cherry_blossom:

1 Like

I love your latest Oortbuster thumbnail

2 Likes

Thank You very much

Going to be Updating alot to OortBusters On 2023-01-01T05:00:00Z It Be A New Year a New Change

1:) 2 Hunts In a Day or a 4hr Hunt

2:) Better Built Headquarters

I’m Always Open For Suggestions And Tips To See What You Like To Be Added

4 Likes

Will Be Doing Pics-&-Videos to the Halloween event tomorrow. if anyone would like to help with content all is welcome to go bye n take some pics n vids

1 Like

Calling All Hunt Leaders

Im Looking To Lock In Another Time Slot to Run another Hunt
My First Slot Is At 10AM (Eastern standard Time)-(EST)
But Am Looking To Run 2 Per Day

Please Drop Down your Hunt Times So I Can Find That Open Time Spot

1 Like

WE have a hunt board at Valhalla for all Vikings hunts that way i wont make a mistake in typing in the times :smile:

2 Likes

Hello Everyone I Just Saw The Halloween Votes And going To Be Having To Rest The Poll. We Just Got 7 Ppl That Just Made a Account to vote And i find that fishy and will not be counted for. your Suppose to put 1 vote on the building you like You Cant Vote Twice. [keep this fair or will rest again]. if keep happing The Votes Will only Be Judged By me and the devs.

1 Like

Valentines Day colors Are Now Available At. (OortBusters HQ) Home Planet (KarmaKazi) :heart:

1 Like