OortBuster's Halloween [Winner's]

----------------------------FISRT PLACE--------------------------

1st-Place: [LuziFerum]
Build: [Witch Cabin]
Votes:10

1) Lesser Planet Fuel code-(3km-30Days)-(4.5km-15Days)-(6km-7.5Days)
_2) 1,000,000c
3) 2 Smart Stacks OortStones
4) 6 Forged Gem Slingbows(+ Effects)-And-1 Rift Slingbow(+ Effects)

----------------------------SECOND PLACE--------------------------

2ND-Place: [IzzaBell]
Build: [The Spider]
Votes: 9

1) 500,000c
2) 2 Smart Stacks OortStones
3) 6 Forged Gem Slingbows(+ Effects)-And-1 Umbris Slingbow (+ Effects)

----------------------------[TIE]–THIRD PLACE–[TIE]--------------------------

3RD-Place: [BabyCookie]
Build: [Spooky Pumpkin]
Votes: 7

1) 200,000c
3) 3 Forged Gem Slingbows(+ Effects)-And-1 Blink Slingbow (+ Effects)

----------------------------[TIE]–THIRD PLACE–[TIE]--------------------------

3RD-Player: [Dreamin]
Build: [Spooky Skull]
Votes: 7

1) 200,000c
3) 3 Forged Gem Slingbows(+ Effects)-And-1 Blink Slingbow (+ Effects)

------[THANK–YOU–ALL–FOR–THE–SUPPORT–AND–DONATIONS]------

9 Likes

nice a 2 hour build with 10+ fake votes won. seems fair

2 Likes

Yeah I seen them I didn’t count 8 of them and the ppl who over voted message saying there main 1 sorry for all the mess with the votes next event wont be like this

How can votes be fake? Players click on their choices ONCE. You can not click multiple times. So the vote count is separate people.

Nice job everyone!! Love the details :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Register extra forum accounts. Sadly it is that simple

1 Like

Them 8 were not counted

2 Likes

you can just create new accs

1 Like

sigh for a game contest? At least someone is keeping an eye out … thank you @2FACEWICKED, on behalf of the builders

3 Likes

Many thanks to Officer for organizing such an event. With the daily hunts, you have a lot of courage.

For fraudulent votes, there will always be clever or bad players…

Congratulations to the winners who had the courage to show off their talent!

Personally, my favorite is for the tribute to Tim Burton, it’s a great idea and a notable choice. A thought for the butterfly man who made me laugh a lot, he is very cute!!!

PS: What bothers me in this episode is not the problems of fraudulent votes but the absence of voters. I see here every day people on the chat who by ego or whatever spend their lives intervening on the forum or else wanting to strengthen the “community” aspect of this game but are absent when asked their participation. It makes me very uncomfortable.

2 Likes

Hello… Before anything stupid is judged here, I’ll take my stand. Friends of mine (3 people) who also play Boundless signed up to vote, but before that there was no talk of (new acc are not allowed to vote or are only rated if they have been there for 2 months or more) about the fake situation to get out of the way, Hatch set everything to 0, which I thought was fine. But then I also think it’s ■■■■ to shoot sideways like that. I made my statement and said ouch to that 3 of my friends signed up, I unlike others was honest with hatch. Thanks

2 Likes

Luzi hat 15h gebaut an ihrem.

Simple solution to 1 account voting more than once is making the poll all in 1 not 5 or different polls spread across the post. Does not stop extra accounts but does keep 1 per account. Congrats to all the winners.

it was more than 3 accounts and them all voting for the same thing is weird since they hade all month to vote and make accounts 2 days before it ends he hade to make a rule like that because looks like bots and most of them where but the 3 players who you said voted and the person who won(you) with and with out the bot/not bot votes .

and the voting on the forums is weird any way because its just popularity contest or who i don’t hate i will vote for them contest
having 3 judges who no one knows who they are or having the devs of the game do the voting is a better thing and none of these problems can happen and not knowing the judges is a way players can do it and no one can say it was ridged because no one knows who voted but that will always get its rigged comments so the dev voting is probably the best thing to do

never i was there when she build staying around afk and placing 1 block per hour is no build

@antonius025 Maybe you didn’t notice because you were asleep at the time because I live in Germany and have a different tense than you? I’m 6 hours in advance honey

tja ich bin auch aus deutschland und ich war fast immer da^^ ich lass mich auch auf keine weitere diskussion ein

1 Like