[Oortbusters]-Vote-To-Win

Congratulations to all the winners! There were so many wonderful builds in this contest!

5 Likes

OORTBUSTERS VALENTINES VOTE TO WIN 2024

1ST: SHORTY-[Teddy Bear]

NEXT_____NEXT_____NEXT_____NEXT_____NEXT_____NEXT

2ND: Kassandra-[Cafe Amour]

3RD: BabyCookie-[LoveStruck Meteor]

4TH: Gretel-[Love Birds]

image1

5TH: TootsBoots-[The Mirror Has Two Faces]

6TH: OrionG-[Love Lodge]

7TH: StarHarvester-[Wedding Pergola]

8TH: Icecrmcone-[Love Shuttle]

____VOTE_____VOTE_____VOTE_____VOTE_____VOTE

Please Vote For The Build You Like And Have Fun

• Teddy Bear
  • Cafe Amour
  • LoveStruck Meteor
  • Love Birds
  • The Mirror Has Two Faces
  • Love Lodge
  • Wedding Pergola
  • Love Shuttle
0 voters

END______END______END______END______END______END

2024-03-06T17:00:00Z

Winner Announcement

Prize Giveaway To Winners

Thanks To All Who Participated And Who Donated To The Competition. Players Can Keep Or Reclaim There Builds

2 Likes

And from me 250k per contestant! I will give the coins to @2FACEWICKED for him to give to each person, the builds are looking amazing :clap: :star_struck:

8 Likes

They all look amazing, but am awed by the detail in Cafe Amour.

2 Likes

Great job everyone!! <3 Love them!

^c^

3 Likes

all of them are outstanding, really hard to vote

3 Likes

Thank you for the build competition @2FACEWICKED. I really enjoyed this one and all the builds look amazing!

4 Likes

This was my first contest I have ever done. So thank you so much for the fun. :heart:

6 Likes

This was my very first build
For a contest. I had fun and really enjoyed it
Thank you for having stuff like this. Ill build in other holiday contest.

6 Likes

good job people. no matter who wins, everyone did a good job

8 Likes

Only 1 Day Left To Vote. Be Sure To Vote If Haven’t Thank You

2 Likes

@2FACEWICKED
there are 2 forum account voting that been created last 20 hours

1 Like

and both those account spent at forum less than 1 minute

I’ve noticed multi-account voting as well. Simply by their names I suspected something is wrong there. Looking at them gives proof.

It’s really poor form to vote like that. Is winning of a friend really that important to someone? Pathetic.

As I said once in the past when discussing pros and cons of poll voting, these can be easy found though. Up to the organizers now whether to exclude them or not.

2 Likes

Btw, there ate two types of those multiple accounts.

1. New ones created to vote now. A minimal chance a new player really joined at this moment. Not very likely though.
  2. Old ones that are every every now and then, but are not primary accounts and they have little read time here despite being a few years old. Also a marginal chance someone playing but not using forums much, but most likely someone using a multiple account to affect results.
2 Likes

Yup this has been going on for a very long time with voting and flagging posts. One of the things I’ve really bragged about to friends and others is how great the Boundless community is, and this is just bad form and here is a great community event that a select few ruin.

There is no reason to name people or guilds, but there are a select few that are just toxic to the community and all I can say is, just be better. With such a small community it shouldn’t be like this.

That said, if you are so desperate for coins and/or $20 just ask…I’m sure the community would help you out.

3 Likes

Thats the reason i do vote by random winner using a automated system, even then it can happen peoppe apply twice, but the risk is lower.

3 Likes

Wow, great work everyone!!

8 Likes

I have been monitoring everyones votes.i notice the new account made there is not much of a way to professional manage it cause if i would of made it were devs or players in game voted it could still lead to favoritism.only way to manage it differently is put it on a spin wheel and let it land on 3 ppl

2 Likes

I managed to find a way. all we do is I make a separate guild book you guys join it seeing how we can be in 10 guilds. but you don’t make this Guild your primary you just wanted to be in your list. when it comes to votes you will donated the amount of coin’s thats matches with the build. [For Example…Building 1 donated 1 Coins For Entry.] A notification will appear you donated that much and all i do is keep it charted down plus a message box be placed in front of everyones buildings and can also write who you want…Let Me Know Wat You Think On This Method

2 Likes