[Oortbusters]-Vote-To-Win

First thought is, well seems my main char can’t vote cause i reached the 10 guild limitation already :joy:

Second thought is, now you make it even easier for people to come with all of their alts to vote. You might see Playstation players but not if its the same steam Account but different alt…

2 Likes

yeah mays right the idea while a good one only goes as far as excluding those who only visit the forums these days, and alts are only noticeable for PS users. id say just not counting the new accounts like previous votes should be fine for now till somthing can come up for next comp ideas

4 Likes

Some thoughts here…I was going to allow my son to create an account on here to vote for his own build, since it’s ok to vote for your own, however I’m not sure about now doing this because I don’t want anyone to be sus of him. He’s just a kid. This is sad too me. There is no perfect way of voting. No matter how you do it, there will always be a way around it. You have to find a way that is going to be fair as much as possible. The only fair way without any is the spin wheel. I use that at work when I want my employees to participate in class. It’s very easy and free to use. You can also live stream it so everyone can see, and no one can say that favoritism or fake accounts multiple accounts or what not had a hand in it and it was fair.

Right to let everyone know I have messaged wicked and told him to take me out of the competition, and let u all moan between urselfs about who getting votes , my first EVER competition and my from looks of it my last aswel

Sigh Im sorry to hear this. It’s definitely not the fault of @2FACEWICKED and the content and many like it are great and to tarnish it a little over some voting issues shouldn’t be happening.

I was going to just say to just take the votes as they are. Who knows what account is a new player or an alt or whatever and why take the time to figure it out, in all fairness you could just take the votes, remove the new accounts and move on or take the votes as they are and call it done.

It should not come down to someone quitting the contest just because people are asking for it to be fair. I don’t think anyone is moaning as much as just asking for fair voting.

2 Likes

@ 2FACEWICKED

i have an idea for voting

1. put a request basket at competition area

2. player who want to vote - have to create loc token with his main character name and forum name and build number he voting for

1 loc token per player, tokens without given names will be destroying

3 Likes

I know players in game who have never visited the forums or never registered on them. So they would have no forum name to give. I know several on here that have name different then their character for reasons of keeping their in game play from being influenced by forum chatter. In some cases I don’t blame them for it. I think the Poll is fine just needs to have some stipulations like the accounts need to have been established for a certain amount of time and maybe had a certain amount of activeness as well.

1 Like

Also great work by all.

1 Like

It looks like there is a tie even if i take away the new accounts. Im trying to find out a good way to do the prizes if its a tie so here a idea i can take the 20$ and split it then 1st 2nd and 3rd will get 10$ plus in game stuff

4 Likes

honestly, im against real money prize, for me personally best idea is just sov fuel code or just made for them sov generating link to allow them to make sov for a month to play with picking biome :smiley:
game currency and/or oorts are imo most wanted rewards :smiley:

WINNER___WINNER___WINNER___WINNER___WINNER

TIE: Shorty-(2-Million-Coins)-(2 Smart-Stacks-Of-Oortstones)-(10$ Cash-PayPal)

TIE: OrionG–(2-Million-Coins)-(2 Smart-Stacks-Of-Oortstones)(10$ Cash-PayPal)

3RD: Kassandra-(1-Million-Coins)-(1 Smart-Stacks-Of-Oortstones)-(10$ Paypal Cash]

4TH: Everyone Who Participated Gets 250k

THANK YOU__THANK YOU__THANK YOU__THANK YOU

Congratulation To All The Winners. Sorry For Changing The Prizes Up This Was The First Tie We Had And Wanted It To Be Fair For All Players That Won. This Was A Awesome Event To See Everyone Did Very Good.

To Claim Your Prize Be Sure To Meet Me In Game Or Message Me For Meet Up Location.

For The Players Who Won The PayPal Cash. (Plz Private Message Me Your Email).

NEXT COMPETITION__NEXT COMPETITION

Dinosaurs

13 Likes

Awesome contest @2FACEWICKED keep it up!

I look forward to the next!

6 Likes

Ooooh Dinosaurs… I might try that… :smiley:

Congrats to all the Valentine Build winners!!

2 Likes

Congratulations to the winners and well done to everyone that took part.

My advice if you’re hosting a competition do the best way you see fit. People always find away to fudge the system you won’t please everyone. Either everyone accepts or they don’t take part. Least everyone knows then.
They were all really good builds. Its hard to choose.

3 Likes