Oortmas Event Questions - Post them here!

I thought I’d make a specific topic for questions about the new Oortmas Event, would just be nice to have 1 place for all the questions rather than flooding the forums with lots of seperate topics :smiley:

My Question:
Does anyone know about the Green Candy Canes? It says you can get them from creatures with Hats on, but is this exclusive to Level 1-2 worlds like the meteors or are they just a rare spawn on all the worlds?

1 Like

They spawn on all worlds, and have a higher chance of spawning where the snow starts falling

3 Likes

I got some… I was in Merica, it was snowing then a meteor landed. The cuttletrunks had hats on.

ct2

3 Likes

Oh awesome, thanks! Time to stock up on food and head out in the cold :smiley:

1 Like

Ah great, I’m not going to be able to take a scary cuttletrunk seriously now :joy:

Can we remove the snowing weather around the new meteors or reduce it a lot?

It’s very hard to see the enemies with it.

Also the hitpoints of mighty spitters seems a bit high.

Finally for those wondering you can forge snowballs however you can’t actually get any boons on them it seems when you try. :wink:

1 Like

I agree it can get quite hard to see, a really cool feature tho - make its feel like a proper snowstorm!
Hahah I was waiting till someone tried to forge them :laughing:

These new items are shown in the knowledge page ingame too.

1 Like

Oh awesome, thanks for that!

Is the beard mask tintable?

Yes, you can dye Oortmas Beard

1 Like

Dual wielding is handy
Those spitters can really land some hits, there are some ice barriers that tend to form they are super handy!
Also the drops are really good

1 Like

Dual weilding is 100% a must, I feel like Jack Frost when I’m machine gunning snowballs at double speed :joy: The drops are amaing, I wasn’t expecting them to be a good as they are!

1 Like

Do you need special weapons to deal with oortmas creatures? Thanks.

1 Like

You need snowballs.
Wich you can make via “hand craft”.
Think it reguired just ice

1 Like

Thats true only Need ICE and can be handcrafted .

I found a lot of creatures with hat in the last exo Hunt (T7). I got almost 200 green canes. A good amount considering that I wasn’t looking for it.