Oortmas Guide

With Oortmas event starting in a few days, I thought I would give you a video guide/refresher on all things related to it. How to get started (hunting the candy canes) and what can be crafted and grown from there.

22 Likes

nice video, we need slingbows forge-able with snowball boon

3 Likes

You have a very calming voice, I will rewatch the video at night :sleeping:

2 Likes

snowball augments!!

2 Likes

that would work too!

1 Like

Awesome video. The added funny clips are great. :ok_hand::ok_hand: 10/10 :star::star::star::star::star: 100% would recommend as a newb or just a refresher on the event.

1 Like

Damn, 2 boundless videos during one dinner, I’ll take it :ok_hand:

Great video Zen, real funny too :smile: I really needed a refresher, I don’t think I played much last Oortmas.

3 Likes

Great Job posting this another great thing for those new to the game. . I made a bunch of stuff last year just not enough Twinkles so this year i will make more of those for sure.

1 Like

Some of the food and brew drops of the meteors are pretty cool but they’ll easily cramp your whole inventory. I strongly recommend to carry campfires and chests with you to drop them off during hunts and reclaim them later if you intend to keep all of them. (I’m one of those stocking up on all kinds of food and brews to use them in my builds as decoration on shelves etc)

3 Likes

Considering ive only ever collected the candy canes and not done much with it past that point this will be helpful this year for sure

1 Like

great vid man you got a new sub :slight_smile:

1 Like

I was very late to the campfire and chest trick but oh man is it the best ever. Completely changes the dynamic of mining or hunting.

2 Likes

the only thing about campfires is some sovs dont let u plot which negates the mining capability on the planet without multiple trips which ill still make if theres a color i really want =)

1 Like

It only works well if you don’t have like 5m blocks you need to reclaim before you can open a new reclaim :sob::rofl:

2 Likes

Thank the Great Oort for alts :sunglasses: I have millions in my main character still to take out from reclaim, but my hunter and miner are reclaim free. :grin:

1 Like

Thank you! Much appreciated :sunglasses:

Does anyone remember if you can get oort from snowball meteors? Trying to plan accordingly.

I think not but, even if you get a little, it won’t be enough to matter. It’s not going to replace a oort run. Mostly you get buffs. minor brews and such on a level 1.

From discussions of the first event. LOL also I forgot the coal :rofl:

1 Like

Sorry, it’s a no.
But you can get coal. Isn’t it just great?

Btw. Are you snowballing in group right off the bat? I would love to join and maybe make a vid while at it.

1 Like

Great vid For some newbies.

I think i hop In just To defeat some snow meteors as its something different than usual.

2 Likes