Oortmas is Coming! Winter Event starts December 19th

Are the recipes for the new Christmas items on the testing server (ps4 player here, no idea what is on testing)?

They are probably in the game, someone could pull the file and see…some kind soul

Santa Hat ughh some many Amazing accessorys why only wear 3 ( ;.; )

1 Like

Oorty Claus hat preview up!! :grin::santa:

:christmas_tree::christmas_tree::christmas_tree:

Got to add, getting FAR more of a holiday feeling and festive spirit from Boundless than around me anywhere IRL! :smiley:

3 Likes

Well, here you go. Merry Oortmas.

1 Like

The final sneak peek before Thursday :christmas_tree:

21 Likes

Guessing these all come in the 255 available colours? And if so that means i need to prepare to make another collection for all of them and a new museum just for them lol :sweat_smile::rofl:

6 Likes

That is correct :grin:

Edited to add: Oorty’s colour is dependent on Ice so will be the 10 Ice colours + any additional colours found on Exo Worlds

6 Likes

thought I’d add my own Oortmas song, anyone know the song Little Donkey? :blush:

“Little Oorty, little Oorty
On a gleam lit road,
Got to keep on plodding onwards with your exo load.
Don’t give up now little Oorty, the portal hub is in sight…” :musical_note: :smiley:

3 Likes

Kinda wondering which candy cane will be used to craft these new Oortling dolls :thinking: Green or Red? :stuck_out_tongue:

Both :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

10 characters

Yup, both…

Oh well then looks like i’m going to be busy :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Just realized the tint is based on ice…this is almost impossible to get all 255 colours :scream:

1 Like

Ohhh I knew having an ice shop would pay off in one way or another :smiley: I’ve been hoarding ice colours for months! (Not that I have that many haha but it’s a start, and I have some exo colours :smiley: )

5 Likes

How precious!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I’ll be making lots!! :smiley:

4 Likes

It’s made from any frozen block, so it also includes Glacier as well!

Current world colours are all achievable as you can use a solidifier with either natural or placed water to get ice.

I wonder if the meteors will be made from multi-coloured ice - I can’t remember if they were last year :thinking:

2 Likes

Mhm i know about that but still there really isn’t that much at the moment not even black ice or glacier :sweat: Also don’t think they we’re multi coloured and really just one colour of ice the world would have if it doesn’t already have it i think.

Yea meteors last year was just the color of the ice that is/was supposed to be on that planet

:exploding_head: :open_mouth:

Yes please!