Oortmas is Coming! Winter Event starts December 19th

And action😎

2 Likes

what you expect when you photoshop his face into Santa Coals @bucfanpaka

1 Like

I really hope your home base doesn’t get infested with a few thousand silk mustard spiders overnight, haha. :rofl::spider:

6 Likes

Reveal 2 - AHHH, I’m going to have these everywhere I think! :star_struck: (Well, if I can access or if there is anything left of my bases after that post before… :wink: )

Sooo pretty!! :smiley: Can we get a spoiler on the recipe? :wink: I’d like to start saving up mats…

7 Likes

In GIF form for you! Twinkles

29 Likes

Yeah, I’m going to be that person who has their Oortmas lights up all year long… :smile:

… But luckily I have no real neighbors to annoy here. :wink:

11 Likes

Very nice those twinkles
Im guessing that we can make them in any Boundless color
Well done :+1::+1:

3 Likes

I can see a lot of uses for those twinkles for enchanted forests and stuff.

6 Likes

Yepp, trails of lighting every were :grinning:

2 Likes

Are those the colors they come in, or depending on gleam can you make any color twinkle lights?

They are available in more colours than are shown in this GIF :slightly_smiling_face:

9 Likes

@Tagris
That makes sense, now I know why we just had a Gleam bow Event :sunglasses:

Just to let you know, you won’t need gleam to make these :blush:

17 Likes

Excellent, that way I can preserve mine for other stuff! :smiley:

I bet they’ll look really cool under water or even running along the surface. :slight_smile: Doing that IRL of course would be a great way to win a Darwin Award… yet another way that Boundless > Life! :wink:

2 Likes

Do they glow like gleam or are they not as bright. Leah-chan

1 Like

They’re not as bright. Kinda like how fairy lights emit a dimmer glow than a lamp

Edited to add: this gif was taken with only a slight light coming from the corner of the room this was taken in. Hope that makes sense!

11 Likes

@Leahlemoncakes is the dev weve been waiting for to spoil us and show us sneak peeks :grin::joy:. Thank yooou.

4 Likes

We all know why you dont have any real-life neighbors Paka.

2 Likes

Googling what the f is a fairy light

2 Likes

Like Tinker Bell \ (^-^) /

1 Like