SUNSET FORGE MARKET - Opening Announcement and beginning history

We have one interested person in the liquid tamer category with big question mark if that person is gonna take that category over.

One very motivated forger is upcoming who wants to take over all 6 gems of slingbows.

I’m still searching for forgers for following categories:

Building & Gleambow Totems
Lucents tools
T7 tools
T4 tools
T3 tools
T1 (& T2) tools
Liquid Solidifier
Effekt bombs (speed, strength, shield)
Heal Bombs
Loot Totems
Damage Bombs
Fists
Lucent Bombs

And for a crafter for:

Brews

Brewa and Pies. One Shop for Mining and one for gathering and hunting Brews and pies? or simply all of brews and pies?

Pies and brews shops are extra :slight_smile: since they come handy while mining, farming, gathering, exploring, building and hunting, it would be nice to have them in the market too. It would make sense to separate them indeed into two categories, one would be for miners & farmers, the other one for hunting and exploring. Initially I was thinking of that the shop owners make some deal who is taking what over or both offer all at same price or one is taking over what the other can not handle. But probably it’s better to give those also their own section. The whole market is anyways separated into farming and mining and the other one more into exploring and hunting. There are few things though that kinda overlap as well like speed brew or strength brew. Can be used for both. For me it’s more a mining and farming thing over hunting. Because with hunting you just ‘can’ not must. With mining to optimize you need strength or speed brews.

Thanks for the questions, this way things can be more clarified :slight_smile:

Thanks for the answer. Take it easy on me. I don’t really know which category, brew and cake would fit either. But baking and brewing could be fun for me and I could also imagine opening a second shop with something like that.

If you’re interested in taking over one of them, you can write me what you’re interested in and I can talk with you there in depth what the category contains.

Falls Du daran interessiert bist einen dieser shops zu übernehmen, dann kannst Du mir auf Discord schreiben in welche Kategorie Du interessiert bist. Dann können wir darüber in Detail besprechen was die Kategorie beinhaltet :slight_smile:

1 Like

Edit of main post: added pictures

Update 19th September:

All gem types of slingbows got merged into one single shop. Welcome to our new slingbow forger @RedY3!

Adapted all shop positionings on the southern wing/hallway. Since we abandoned the single categories of slingbows and lucent slingbows, half the southern hallway is unused. Added a nice little wall with an “under construction” sign. This area might be used in the future for upcoming things like shield and sword etc.

[Side info: Optional instead of 2 times pie and brew shops, we could add augment shops, forge ingredient shops and tool shops.]
Please contact me if you’re interested to take any of those categories

1 Like

Since the 20th September we also welcome a new forger in our market!

Now available spanners of all types!

Update 10th October:
I think I have finished everything I wanted to do at ‘the bridge’. It has a roof, lights, decoration, direction-signs, information and the long-awaited appreciation sign that states all? my suppliers, supporters and contributors :slight_smile:
if I missed someone please let me know!

Currently adding step-by-step German translations :grin:

I will soon work on a German forum post too!

*Deleted and added new pictures to the top post

Hello! Pig Mouth will answer the call. I can probably do something like liquid taming, T2/1, or Heal bombs. That’s what I’m mostly set up for now. Or I can help in some other way.
Edit: Probably whatever category will be easiest, is what I meant to say.

1 Like

@May-L04

Good luck… I’ve tried this a few years ago, but the feedback was really low…
I’ll hope you got some more following people than I got…

2 Likes

Tier 1/2 is definitely not easiest. Even though you would make good business with that one since there’s always high demands for it, there’s people (like me sometimes) that likes their Tier 1 tools on max speed or near max durability or even both! That on topaz tools which are harder to forge requires definitely some good skills, luck and lots of ingredients :slight_smile:
(Even you can always work with persisting pie, speed brews etc.) And you can forge them very easily with like basically just aoe, but people like to also save on them pies or brews and “get the most out of the tool”.

[While in my opinion it’s still better to do brew and instead buying two tools which would have together more durability then one tool with max durability -easier for the forger and cheaper for yourself since maxed tools are extremely expensive! But as a mother that might need to pause her game a lot and got frequent interruptions, I appreciate the maxed tools these days since I would waste hundreds of pies and brews otherwise :D]

So I can’t recommend that category for you.

Easier categories are farming tools, liquid tamer, effect bombs, heal bombs, damage bombs.

Here to know is, everything can be easy or fancy.

Farming tools are basically aoe tools. You don’t want damage on there, speed is not necessarily the best option and dura is optional. Optional is magnet and glow. You could offer different types there because customers have different wishes. You could offer them from wooden tool and extra cheap to fancy and expensive. For gem tools the damage defect could be considered - I don’t have knowledge about that how complicated that could be to apply. But that’s not what i would set as expectation. More if you want to play around.

Liquid breaker and solidifier would be aoe or single shot and then fancied-up with additional speed or durability.
You can do different quality forging. Don’t focus on just one. Do a bit of higher “quality” do a bit of simpler tools and something in between. That way you satisfy a wide range of customers.
Solidifier are just totem products and Totems can be hard to forge. Also you need more advanced ingredients. Maybe should consider splitting this category? -fast forward yes! I will do some adaptions on the market when it comes to totems. Liquid breaker and solidifier will be two different categories.

Effekt bombs would be shield, speed and strength boon. Can come with extra glow and bigger boom boon for larger effect range.

Heal Bombs are a little extra again. There you can go also for different qualities. But in general counts, the higher the damage boon the higher the heal effect. Therefore also diamond bombs heal the most. Level 3 on healing and then optional also range. For heal bombs I would like that you offer some in simple metal, some in precious metal and some in gem because of the stacking of bombs.

Damage bombs can come with range as well. And otherwise? Whatever the heart desires. Never used them really. Maybe knockback or glow if it shall be fancy?

So I recommend, farm tools and liquid breaker as possible easiest categories.

Update 12th October:

Yesterday, I controlled all shops and contacted owners in case tiny adaptions need to be made. You all doing an awesome job! And I’m very happy to have you guys as part of the SUNSET FORGE MARKET:) we are 1+ month in the business, and my goal was to have things running smooth by 1-2 months ish. Now we need to be realistic that filling all the shops can take longer. But existing shops shall slowly meet the expectations ^^

I will soon post pictures in here from all existing shops.

Today I also decided to split the liquid tamer category into liquid breaker and solidifier. Simply to keep it easier for the forgers.
Totems gonna be split too! Here I want to split between loot and glow totems with or without clear weather quirk as one category, and a category that includes building totems and gleambow totems. These are very similar forged so they will form one category.

1 Like

This is an incredible breakdown. I’ll take liquid breaker then. I used to make a lot because I was trying to clear out a lake, so I have some experience there.

Seriously though, you’ve clearly thought about how all this should work. I completely forgot about totems only on solidifier.

Farming also has fertilizer, which can get tricky.

But yes, liquid breaker! Thank you!

1 Like

Update 13th October:

Shop order got changed. Direction signs adapted.
Most importantly: We have now additional shops/changed shops!
Liquid tamer --> Liquid breaker, Liquid Solidifier (separated)
Totems --> Loot & Glow Totems, Building & Gleambow Totems (splitted category)

I finished* the corridor that got ripped open for the expansion.

1 Like

Update 16th October:

2 days ago we got a new forger for liquid breakers! Welcome @nor312 :slight_smile:

I finished floor lightings in the hallway and hub and it looks stunning ^.^

But there’s also sad news… @HOST has given up on the Beginner-Equipment shop. He continues to maintain the Tier 6 Tools shop as normal.

So the SUNSET FORGE MARKET is back in search for forgers for the category Beginner Equipment.

Update 23rd October:

At the 18th we could welcome @L3g3ndaryPhoenix as our new Beginner Equipment Supplier/Forger :slight_smile:

22nd I was finally able to start and finish some decent fountains at the Hub area.

Update 25th October: Looking for new Beginner Equipment shop owner

I understand that many dedicated shop owners will have the tax epic, but just out of curiosity…

Are there hand trade discounts avaliable? I personally don’t run the tax epic in my pie stores, but offer a 10% hand trade discount, since otherwise the coin just disappears into the void :thinking:

Edit: I only ask since I typically pick up a stack at a time of forged tools/slingbows, so it helps a lot in the longrun!

1 Like

Most know and everyone that seems kind of new to own a shop and do not have much knowledge about this, I inform and recommend to make a second character that has the tax epic always active -and of course, tell them to use the region exp! To speed things up! :smiley:

One shop owner actively advertises hand trade discount about the others I’m not sure. But if people are interested in those, every shop owner has a letterbox up so customers can ask if they’re not in a rush xD

I can absolutely understand that :slight_smile: I’m just the market manager though, I give advice for prices but everyone is in the end free to do what they want as long as prices are reasonable. If people are uncertain they can always ask me as well ^^ but yeah, if they do want to give discount is in their hands, I do not decide over them :slight_smile:

1 Like

Fair enough! As others have said, I absolutely love the idea of this, and hope it remains a staple in the community! Since the BUTT doesn’t allow “search by forged attribute”, finding good forged items reliably has been a struggle. I appreciate the work you and @HOST are putting into this, keep up the great work and thank you for the timely response!

1 Like