Health Epic 1/1
Volume Crafting Epic 1/1

Endurance

-

Epic 2

Durability Drain Epic 1/1
Energy Regeneration Epic 1/1
_Gathering Epic 1/1 _
Jump Distance Epic 1/1 (You can also swap this one for light source epic or for atmospheric protection in the future)

Exploration

-

Epic 3

Damage Epic 1/1

Insane damage with hammers, quite a lot of health, a ton of energy and energy regen and earn extra exp with mass crafting the stones you mined.

3 Likes

Is that 100 points spent? Very very specialized, and no you couldn’t afford the Light epic?
I think maybe you have too many pts on attributes.

Interessting, I will test it, if the new world arrives. But as I tested the founders totem, I thought I won’t need need hammer / axe / shovel anymore :smiley:

But yeah, if you want to mine the best way, this seems to be a good way.

He wrote you can change it to light source.

1 Like

Personally I wouldn’t spend the 8pts on Dex, your hammer swinging speed can be insanely fast you just need the right hammer. The forged tools can make up for a lack in attributes very easily I think. So you are just going to wear yourself out insanely fast.

Put only 3 pts in Dex and get the Light source epic!

1 Like

Yes it actually is 100 points, although im not sure about the jump distance skill.

Attributes: 45
Mastery: 15
Epic 1: 15
Epic 2: 20
Epic 3: 5

= 100

What would you suggest for other skills? I could swap the damage epic for the protection epic, remove the jump distance epic and put 5 points in kinetic resistence. But other then that I dont see any skills that I really need. I might use the light epic instead of jump distance epic though.

Warp distance forgotten. Rips

1 Like