Option to change number and mouse wheel behavior

Heyho

I just had the idea for two options in the game settings. I would like to set for the keys and the mouse wheel so that they change both hands, only left or only right separately. On this way I could change weapons /tools/blocks more controlled without standing still or making hard finger acrobatics.

Would be easily implemented by two switches in the option screen :wink:

1 Like

It would be nice when you scroll items in your hand it would only scroll items and not empty spots. If i have torch and block in hand it would scroll only those items so makes things faster and less complicated.

2 Likes

So you wan’t borderless window aka fullscreen window mode ? I use Borderless Gaming 8.4 temporarily, just put game to window mode and put Boundless to favourite list with arrow butten. You can get it for free here :slight_smile:

I think this might actually happen! If I remember correctly, they didn’t want to have to render hands (hence why everyone starts with a light cube and totem), so this might be a good solution to avoiding that.

1 Like

Unless I misunderstand the request, this is already done. In the game options you’ll find the following:

The top two options from that picture should give you what you want.

3 Likes

Just not at home atm, but can I set for example to change with my mouse wheel only the right ones while my 1-8 keys only the left (without any other key to be pressed?)

I see what you mean. The current implementation is that you can set both mouse wheel and 1-8 to control either left or right hand, and then the other hand is controlled by holding a key and those controls. We might be able be able to add more options in future though. I’ll put it on the list.

1 Like

Thx for consideration :wink: