Order #1701

Have you watched dark matter and continuum?
Adding “raised by wolves” to my list lol

2 Likes

I started Dark Matter, haven’t started Continuum yet. Finished Stargate Universe and Altered Carbon. Someone said the show Dark is good too.

1 Like

Humans is good too

1 Like

Really enjoy Raised by Wolves. One more episode next Thursday. The main character is fascinating to watch.

1 Like

Ah I’ll wait for the season to end then, same with the boys

I won’t spoil anything but The Boys season 2 is good.

1 Like

Scott Bakula is my imaginary boyfriend so having him show up in my Star Trek is like when they invented peanut butter cups. 9/11 messed up Enterprise alot. Had all of Enterprise been like season 4, it would have been glorious. The theme song, esp after they hippy’d it up in later seasons was pretty bad. They should have stayed with the song they used in the early promos before it came out.

1 Like

100% agree with this. The way the sped up the song made it even worse. I always skip the intro.

I liked Enterprise because I liked Scott Bakula in Quantum Leap (which I still go back and watch).

1 Like

Ehhh just YouTubed the original promo song it’s not great either.

I liked the tng theme. Seems more spaceship-ey

1 Like

It wasn’t great but it was better :wink:
It worked with the ‘mood’ they seemed to be establishing in that promo and how we wanted the show to be…a ‘wow. let’s get out there and SEE THINGS’

2 Likes

I’m more of an 80’s music person but I think The Calling’s song was WAY better. Even though it really was not “Scifi” I thought the words fit well with what the show was trying to convey…the steps up to and starting the Federation.

1 Like

hahaha. I typed my response before seeing your response and we have great minds :wink:

1 Like

https://youtu.be/uORfwJ0-SGM :metal::rocket:

1 Like

Have to say I would watch that series also!

1 Like

On last boring thing :wink: I collect Star Trek cards. here is one of my favorite sketches. For @DKPuncherello :wink:

star-trek-enterprise-quotable-archives-shetch-card

4 Likes

Very nice work

Just to be clear. I COLLECTED it, I didn’t draw it. I am at stick figure level.

1 Like

Oh in that case, may I present…

3 Likes

from QVC? they had a great series of white ink autograph cards!

1 Like

From Google, but I wish.

Had a Worf action figure displayed proudly next to Tony Stark when I was a kid. They made a great team.

He had a weird suit though.

1 Like