Order 9871, getting no reply from emails

I know we don’t have support tickets on here but I ordered 2 lesser planet fuels months ago and tried emailing support@playboundless.com but this time i never got either of the usual emails confirming either the purchase or the order. the planet keys are for someone who fronted me a month refil on a planet i was exploring and i’d like to get those to them.

1 Like

this is community support, and we cannot help you, besides telling you if have you looked at the bin/trash/unwanted/other/ folders.and did you use the same email address as you did the purchase with…

other than that you have to mail the support

3 Likes

i did, i have, it’s been like this all year for me for orders but this is the first time i’ve gotten nothing wrt the order and no reply to my emails, so this is all i’ve got.

Note: Limited support from June 29th - July 12th. During this time we’ll be on limited support, and customers may experience long response times to tickets. We appreciate your patience during this time. Support will resume fully on July 12th, and may take a few days to get through the backlog of tickets.

2 Likes

I see what you did there, clever lol

I have no tickets in the queue about this. Please ensure you’re emailing the correct address support@playboundless.com and you’ll get an auto-response back with a ticket number to let you know we’ve received your inquiry.

3 Likes

sent the mail for the 4th time just now

2 Likes

do you got as response auto-email with ticket number? if yes give those numbers to Tiggs in PM message, if not, there is something wrong with your email sender, are you using any e-mail app or sending e-mail from website of your e-mail provider?

from my exp im using only website of my email provider to send mails becouse i experienced several issues with different email apps before

3 Likes

Got that and sent a reply

7 Likes

my mailbox ran out of space, cleared it & got an auto-reply from you so the problem from april to now was on my end – looking forward to the planet keys so i can pay back the person who fronted me

3 Likes

Facepalm…normally a mailbox will show when full…anywho, glad its resolved, save this post for the next time…lol

1 Like

wait… what???

mailbox can ran out of space? really? how it is even possible?

i have an mail account im not using it nor cleaning last 20 years… it got over 110000 mail there and still getting new mails, several adds mail every day…

3 Likes

110000 MAIL
OCD intensifies

3 Likes