Ore etc changes

That makes sense to me :grinning: :+1:

Parents give some of their traits to their children.

4 Likes

Cryptic! :joy:

1 Like

Does this mean we will be able to stay on one T2-T3 planet to find any gemstone? Personally I hate having to go to worlds with ■■■■ ping to find what I need to progress.

1 Like

If you want all the gem stone you will have to travel to different planets. There will be many planets for each gem type. Hopefully some of them will have low ping for you.

7 Likes

Will they be all high tier world’s?

1 Like

I’m curious about this too - what tier will gem worlds start showing up at? Still 3 at the lowest or will it be minimum of like t5?

As long as there is AUS servers. While were on the subject, If I pay to host a public world can it have more than one type of gemstone generation?

Gems can be found on tiers 4-6.

6 Likes

Is there a t0 still, or are we using 1-8? So its either 0-7 or 1-8 - or since you said 4-6, are we only getting 6 tiers (or 7 tiers I guess if its 0-6?) Its just a bit confusing hehe

Honestly I don’t think you should use the 0 tier because that causes confusion… maybe thats just me

Tier 0 is essentially the same as tier 1, but without any aggressive creatures whatsoever.

There are also tier 7 & 8 worlds which is where you will find the special resources (blink, rift, darkmatter)

1 Like

It is a bit confusing. The tiers run from 0-7. Tiers 0 and 1 are essentially the same apart from the creatures as stretchious said. Just to reiterate, non special elemental planets can be found from 4-6.

3 Likes

Okay, so t1 is basically the starter planets we have now, and t0 is going to be more or less the same minus spitters.

T2-3 will be generic planets (like elopor) or maybe some of the new types (like coal world or whatever we saw on the hunting server)

T4-6 will be a smattering of different gem planets, and gems will now spawn in major / minor pairs according to type (blast world is major diamond, minor ruby for example, burn world is opposite)

T7 worlds then are for Blink, Rift, and Darkmatter but will not contain gems? I kinda figured they would contain their child gems maybe in even portions, I guess

Do I have that correct?

5 Likes

Pretty much yup!

3 Likes

Thanks Tobes!

So does each region have tiers 1-7?

As far as I remember devs want at least 1 world of each tier per region, meaning 8 worlds in every region (meaning 32 atm, unless more regions are introduced, but thats unlikely now).

And tiers are 0-7.

Don’t forget that the EU West / EU Central regions may make a comeback as well :wink:

2 Likes

Each region has its own set of starter world. The rest are shared across the world (in terms of server location). The ideal case will be that each regions has at least one of each world type. This might not be the case in early access and at launch just because of the number of different types of worlds there are and the limited player base.

2 Likes