Ore etc changes

Then who is parent to rift,blink and darkmatter?

1 Like

That would be chasm, wink and no matter :joy: ā€¦
Sorry, ignore me, Iā€™ve had a couple of glasses of wine :crazy_face:

7 Likes

I think talk about bees and flowers is in order. :wink:

2 Likes

Nahā€¦ resources are pansexual and just reproduce by staring at one another through hundreds of blocks. Boundless doesnā€™t have bees which is a whole different conversation on how flowers even reproduce in this game.

For science! :rofl:

2 Likes

Regeneration is the mother of all.

2 Likes

Does it apply to elemental creatures as well? Will elemental worlds spawn two types of such creatures? Like in given example it would mean mostly burn ones but fewer blast creatures as well?

And one more question. Did you change elemental creature to normal creature ratio? Till now on elemental world maybe every tenth creature was elemental (roughly just by observation when solo hunting, I mean mostly that elemental creature are really small percent of entire wildlife).

3 Likes

That sounds pretty cool. If thatā€™s the case then itā€™s possible to have ruby mining spots on blast worlds and diamond mining spots on burn worlds. That way you can mine for different materials in different areas and rotate your spots more effectively. Min-max that mining potential!

Also means that much more copper, iron, titanium, gold, possibly silver, ancient techs, fossils, different colored rocks, some fragments, and rock drops too.

mmmā€¦ me like.

That will even be covered by lower tier worlds types like metal worlds, and coal worlds will defo satisfy our fuel needs a lot easier than any world weā€™ve known yet.

1 Like

Completely forgot about metal worlds and coal worldsā€¦

Okay, we need to have no limit on how many saved locations we can haveā€¦ hahahaha

4 Likes

Currently creatures will only have chance to spawn with the primary element of a world.

The ratio of elemental to non elemental creatures has been change. Elemental worlds start of by having an elemental creature percentage of 10%. As you travel further out into the universe and reach harder planets this percentage increases, currently maxing out at 50%.

9 Likes

The more you explain the more questions I seem to have. :open_mouth:

1. What is the lowest tier world that can be elemental. Is it 4 or 6?
  2. Does every elemental world have the whole atmosphere-elements-resources relationship package?
    So, if I see a burn world does it automatically mean it has volatile atmosphere, blink, diamond and ruby? Or will there be elemental worlds that only have the element-gem part of relationship, but doesnā€™t have special atmosphere and parent element/resource?
1 Like

I was under the impression they are a package deal - but maybe Iā€™m mistaken. Iā€™d like to hear an answer too

2 Likes

thaks for the link inā€¦ would be good to let us know :slight_smile: (with the coal especially)

Just need @tobelawe to add coal to this list :yum:

2 Likes

ā€¦ and specials :smiley:

1 Like

Ahh I forgot coalā€¦

1 Like

2 Likes

ā€¦ and coal? did we mention coal? :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

For those wondering about coal, the harder the coal, the higher the level of pressure needed to form it is. You can expect soft coal near the surface, standard coal bellow the soft and hard coal deep underground.

5 Likes

2 Likes