Outfits Exp & Targeting! Release 198 Overview | Jiivita's Corner

Ah that sounds good :+1:
I though i have rank 5 on my bombs, because of the 260dmg…

So thanks for your help :slight_smile:

Blockquote
i guess i’ll add a column for the forge effect for each bomb to make this more clear in the future :wink:

And yeah i think it’s the best way :+1:

1 Like

@Jiivita Hey, i have some new problems :smiley:
Here are my actually settings

I use titanium bombs, forge 2 dmg and throw 3 bombs to break the rocks… But sometimes break the resources too! And you calculator says i need to throw 4 bombs for breaking the resources
And i don’t have any crit chance to crit the rocks/resources
So where is the problem :thinking:

1 Like

So the issue you are running into is that just about everything has a chance to critically strike on its own even if you have no agility…

So the Chance is how often and the Effect is for how much extra damage :wink:

and your “true” crit chance would be the chance found on the tool tip of the bomb + the chance found in Combat and effect in your character profile.

Theoretically, to use these bombs with little to no risk on a T5 planet you can adjust your spec to something like this:

Theoretically, to use these bombs on T6 planets you could use something like this (4 bombs to break rock):

1 Like

Ah yeah, i don’t planned the crit chance of the bombs in the calculation.
Thanks so that explains, why the resources break sometimes.

1 Like

lol I guess I’ve been slaking as far as posting here ><

Be sure to check out Releases 199 if you some how missed it ^^

Edit:
Oh Snap! can’t change the name of the post anymore :cry:

3 Likes

Jivita, i think your bomb calculator is now useless :disappointed_relieved:
Because of the last patch and the nerf of bomb mining
But thanks for the great calculator in the past weeks

1 Like

Love your Boundless videos @Jiivita … Was planning to do a series on the game for my own Channel, but then I found your stuff :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

It’s hard to have too many videos =P Boundless could benefit by the extra exposure and your unique perspective / take would prove helpful I’m sure :wink:

I might still do it, but I don’t have the same knowledge about the game as you do, nor do I have the same voice / way of expressing myself.

If you saw one of my vids, heard my voice, my accent and saw amateur visual effects and editing skills, you would believe in your awesomeness more. :grinning:

Now you will HAVE to show me a link to one of those :slight_smile:

1 Like

Subscribed. Will be watching when I’m home from work. But the accent doesn’t sound all that bad actually. I’ve heard way worse than that. Personally I’m not concerned about accents … I do speak English in a strange accent as well, but I bet most of the peeps won’t even be able to speak our native language … with our without accent.

1 Like

I’ll look for your first Boundless vids soon.
I’m sure it’s gonna be good.:sunglasses:

Didn’t record any yet, only VOD’s from my streams are currently available on my channel. You can see me go through my first build and the corresponding issues :building_construction:

1 Like