🚜 Output multiplier for farming on higher tier planets

Plants vs. Cuttletrunks.

I’d play it.

1 Like

I was going to say this. This would be great!

I want farmeable orbs and beans

1 Like

I think I prefer farming as it is, with output completely detached from planet.

It’s nice that a new players can, given they have the knowledge and the plots, do almost as well as a higher level player. Higher level players already have access to Exo materials to boost productivity, I don’t think they need an intrinsic multiplier as well to further devalue the efforts of newer players.

Unless stalkers get released and are tough enough that they absolutely destroy players who aren’t specced entirely for fighting. Then a multiplier for higher tier planets would make sense, because a farmer would have to pay part of their crops to get protection from someone else.

2 Likes

I honestly think that Seed and Yield should both be affected by atmosphere on Tier 5+ planets and not just positively, so that for example you could build a seed farm in one atmosphere and a crop farm in another but couldn’t have both side by side on the same planet.

Id like to see lower tier planet crops (ie earth yams) not growing as well in atmospheres that require protection.

You shouldn’t be able to setup a farm on one planet and be “done”, this is how you get stagnation in a game when there should be an economy and trading going on.