Painters, your next door paint shop WIP

weeell my system is :
a dedicated farm of 300 goo for all sold out goo.
every 3 days i look for sprays below 900 and harvest/replant them seperately
then after 3 days below 1800 , alternating between the sprays left iwith 900 /1800
after 3 weeks i harvest t he entire shitshow , put all kernels/pigment in a seperate beacon and reclaim it , then i replant the whole thing = 60x255 goo . + the goo i get from the dedicated sold out spray gets planted in the last row on rock . replanting it all takes at least a week , i got no endurance to do it in one go most of the time forgive me . trying to make 1 full pigment process for every color (744 sprays) if there is leftover pigment i mix it as filler for colors i got less amounts of . i got sick of the waiting time , now i have dedicate pigment processors for every “color” like all azures , all cerulean , etc i highly recommend that for everyone planning to do a spray shop.
takes about 10 mil spark for a full round of 255 colors spray . i buy the coal most of the time u.u because if i would farm it i would have less time to farm goo on exos and you can very well imagine that i have a huge consumption of it . my farm stats are 210/75(80 on rock) i know you can push the kernel to 90/95 BUT until you got got the same amount of pigments the chance to lose the kernel is about the same then and you have to use up 2-3 times of the time , might as well just wait 3 days then :stuck_out_tongue:. for replanting i highly suggest speedy actionspeed + fast brews

3 Likes

yup her shop is awesome.

Thanks for the detailed reply. My current bottleneck is getting enough coils for the pigment processors, got 10 setup so far, but all out of money at the moment. Also your farm is about three times the size of mine, and i have nowhere near all the colours, though I’m currently working on doubling it. I have 7 gleam chests full of full ss of pigment, plus more unsorted, but I’m saving it until the update hits.

Not sure what your doing, but my stats are 220/80 on rock, and 215/75 on gleam. May be you just need to add a bit more lava to up it, but might be tricky depending on your build, and especially with the size.

I find goo tricky, as if you setup a request basket you just get tons of one colour, so I tend to try and harvest as much as I can, and do the odd trip round the shops to top up some of the colours.

1 Like

i gathered enough kernels , i believe 100-200k just lacking a bit on the purples and especially blues . when an exo gets released with colors i like i tend to gather 10-15k on rare occassions when its easy to gather /i got lots of time i gather 30k
i considered buying it but everytime i go to a shop selling kernels i see the prices and the super crappy colors and my face distorts and i sanctum home :joy:
i mean wth you get 5k in 5 hours thats ridiculously good money in that time frame and only shitty colors get sold ? not even the turquoises that are abundant? meh

2 Likes

Update 27/07 :slight_smile:

Refilled ALL spray colors on stock again :sweat_smile:

also buying now all kinds of blocks n stuff in all colors

3 Likes

Before I log on to wipe it out, you do have black correct?

Z :rabbit:

i have more than a ss but depending of how much you need i got more goo and can massproduce some if you want me to.

i forgot to mention :

spray price in store 44c
hand trade 30c
ridiculously big orders of 10k+ take a while so to compensate that they cost 20c

per spray

I WILL BUY IT ALL!!! MUHAHAHAHA!!!

On a serious note, still haven’t forgot about ya @Larky

Be there to help you soon!

All spray colors refilled , YES EVEN WHITE FFS :heart: uberHYPE i managed to have white stocked , haaah lets see how many minutes thats gonna last this time manic laughter

3 Likes

Go Mint! Go Red! Go Go Gooooooooooo!

1 Like

i am amazed it took 4 h until white sold out lol

1 Like

all colors refilled once again :heart:

4 Likes