Painters, your next door paint shop WIP

Located on Refgar , Glitchworld`s Blue District

Intended as a color library ,extended into a paint and blockshop including Exo, Gleambow and event items/blocks

Selling paints and blocks in ALL colors. for your own gathering needs originating planets are going to be shown on the respective blocks.

prices are not the cheapest on BUTT since i dont intend to do a pricewar with other players.

trying to constantly refill the Paint Sprays :sweat_smile: the rest is in the middle of refilling :eyes:

Portals to:
TNT Hub ,
GTG Hub,

Special thanks , and players i vouch for as trustworthy ( had full access to painters)
Kasaisaru
Silversunn3
Silbercorgi
Azurehunter
Spont
Cajunbeauty
Dexx666
Dreamin
OnlyOneShinobi
Nonie
JayTee
Truus
BakedBean-O
Babycookie

14 Likes

Yep extremely great color shop. :grin:

2 Likes

pretty amazing place :+1:
hopefully new update, when it comes, will affect spray prices :grin:

2 Likes

thank you handtrade is 30c :stuck_out_tongue: that way i know at least which color got sold out instead of walking all the 32x32 plots :joy:

1 Like

I may or may not have bought out a few colors in the shade of green :slight_smile:

2 Likes

You sound like me jumping at pure mint lol

2 Likes

Update 27th may :

Restocked all Sprays , all spray colors in stock again

1 Like

@Larky You better have something on every single one of those shop stands. I better not see exposed rock in Painters … and that workshop better be completed!!! Ok this was a joke…

I’ll swing buy Painters soon! Appreciate what you do!

How your stock on black and cold berry?

Z

Hoping over peek

black is 1900 , cold berry 860 , handtrade for the sprays 30c

I think my riches will be yours now, all the green.

Z

1 Like

have a look how many pigment coils i had to craft lol

1 Like

Thanks for making poor again, guess go mine more fossils.

Z

Hoping away with pretty green blocks

1 Like

Btw thanks to you I’m ripping
up a floor and replacing blocks while the building is still standing.

Z

1 Like

Update 06/02/21

all colors of spray in stock again

buying daxas tangle at 2c each

Just wanted to give a shoutout to @Larky

This guy runs one of the best spray stores and has every color and even put a package together for me of all the colors.

On top of that, Larky hosts many gleambow hunts … and donates a ton of gleambow augments to every hunt which is outrageously expensive…

If you need sprays visit Painters and help support this guy please.

2 Likes

UPDATE 07/02/21

ALL FREAKING SPRAYS REFILLED ( besides deep blue and red :stuck_out_tongue:)

Thank you so much for all the purchases !!!

new addition:
2 shop stands with color sprays for every color so my benevolent patrons wont have to go through the whole big build anymore (please only for smaller purchases below 60/70)

also:
on every row there are now signs showing which colors are sold in the row for better shopping experience. the bottom signs on both sides are closest to entrance while the colors on top are in the far back of the row :heart: cuz i love you guys and i always worry about all the players getting lost in my shop . i feel you.

3 Likes

also taking orders with showing progress on signs now

4 Likes

Not sure how you keep all the colours in stock, been trying to open a shop like this for a while but was only about 1/3 of the way to getting all the colours. I put it on hold for now, waiting for the update to drop, just been harvesting and storing the pigment.

Good job…

@Larky is a machine…

1 Like