Paka's New Mines currently on TNT network

Thanks, appreciate it!! :smiley: That would be great!

Yep, I put all these at or near altitude 16 - I’ve seen that is often the level of the lava surface.

1 Like

Yeah, we have a diamond mine that is like that too. Ooooooh, I can’t wait for people to see that too. This is very fun. (I know this is NOT the first mining setup EVER, but its still exciting to see)
Thanks everybody

@bucfanpaka I’ll go get that labeled

1 Like

Nice work! I have tried the diamonds places and are very good, I can help you with Shedu emerald spots, i 'll PM you a couple of locations to check asap.

1 Like

Thanks @MrNiX and @EdWe!! :smiley:

That would be great on the emerald offers - also had a message with a topaz spot offer, if I can get emerald and topaz then every gem will be specifically covered. :slight_smile:

OT a little, but doing something sort of similar with the exos - when they’re good for a gem, I’ve been digging mines and putting tokens in the exo shuttle station. Been fun to see which are good for what! Of course, those are just holes in the ground, lol.

Oh I have a topaz spot too if you need it I rarely use it and I built it with 3x3 lanes over 3 floors with warp conduit linings so no single hit accidents

1 Like

Thanks!! :smiley: Appreciate it, will shoot you a message if so!

Can’t wait to get home and try these!

1 Like

Though I have not yet added any new ones since last post, decided to try something with the Serp one. I had to clear some space anyways, to make it clear to the edge of the plots, but rather than renovating the building or leaving the space empty, I did something else there… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I give all guild members worker permissions, so I THINK this should work ok? Let me know if not. This mine is a great spot for it, IMO, being a huge hotspot and little to no lava. I won’t do this everywhere - too much repairing (added so many here so that there are plenty, just do a bunch of repairs at once) - but might add the idea to one or two others if very popular: one-stop shopping! Run back while mining, convert your rocks to XP, go mine some more, come back and mint, rinse repeat! :smile:

9 Likes

Thats great!

1 Like

Once we join the guild where do we get the tools for mining. I’m rosa in game and recently joined.

This seems like a great idea. I will check out the mines tonight. Thank you for setting them up @bucfanpaka

1 Like

ContractWorkz will work like that too if I can ever finish it that is, sigh…

1 Like

Also, what about a lower-level metal mine with the workbench XP idea, any interest in something like that?

Welcome to the guild!! :slight_smile: Unfortunately no tools like hammers and shovels right now through the guild (There are places I can recommend though for buying them, like Nova Golda on Trung), but there is equipment at each mining outpost that you can use - chrysominters and storage, and in the case of Serp, workbenches. :slight_smile: I might well expand the workbench idea to other outposts, at least one or two.

2 Likes

the workbenches are a great idea since a lot of new players seem to ask about xp and how to get it. why didn’t I think of something like that!?

Maybe a newb farmer guild lol we could cook yams to please Almund the Yam god.

1 Like

I’m building a T3 metal mine intermittently at the moment. As it’s only me using it at the moment I just threw some storage and minter, but yeah it could work with crafting tables etc.

Once I’m done I will give you a shout to check it out

3 Likes

Awesome, thanks!! :smiley:

1 Like

Bumping since I added a new mine to the network - my Malu diamond mine seems popular, so to take some of the pressure off, opened another. :slight_smile: Great spot too I think, I was mining it myself quite a bit recently. :grin: :+1: It is a few hotspots over from the first, good hotspot, haven’t run into much lava, and you can tunnel to the other nearby big spots (have to cross a lava cavern between but no big deal).

First pic is the portal, near the other, not marked yet though.

Also, I’ve mentioned elsewhere but my first priority for a sovereign world is a mining planet. If I can do one it will be open to the public, when the time comes I’ll add it here, hope to link it through TNT somehow. Going to go with Toxic as it got the most poll votes, no good public emerald mines I know of, also, while ruby/Burn is tempting, plenty of diamond spots and diamonds can be changed.

mine1

7 Likes

Hi all! :slight_smile: Just a bump to give plenty of warning about my plans here.

I’m going to go ahead and let the portals to my TNT mines, minus Serp (a great leveling spot) and maybe one of the Malu ones go.

Reason is - simply have far better gem spots now with my rentals! :smiley: And the portals will all be in one place - managed to get good gem worlds now for every type (minus Shock, but my Chill has some good topaz spots) around Alcyon. At TNT Alcyon, go through the Paka’s Palace portal. None of the mine portals are up yet, but already portals to the planets. I’ll be adding the mines over the coming weeks.

I have a ton of GC and the mines on the public worlds aren’t going anywhere soon - if I can’t keep up with the rentals, I’ll get a new portal opened to whatever is needed. If you really like a particular mine though, might want to save a location inside the mine building. Thanks!! :smiley:

Edit:

Ok, to update: four mines up, should be six before long. :slight_smile: If you visit, you’ll see the ones planned. All will have the same basic setup: storage and chrysominter for Miners Guild members to use, and 99c atlases.

Also, because I have way more good spots than I can open portals for, and some aren’t on Alcyon and/or temps, put up some free resource token stands. I can’t remember where everything I have is myself, and though I’ll try to remember to take ones down for expired worlds, my mind is mush lately. :flushed:

I do have a few free 1x2 portals now at Paka’s Palace, for anybody with an Alcyon place or wanting to link an Alcyon sovereign. Liking having a resource network all in 100c warps of each other here! :wink:

On my experiements: I just tried a Burn, ruby count not good. Having trouble pinning that one down. Happy with my Blast and Chill. May try still to get a Shock on Alcyon, but really, thinking now that most of my future experiments may be corrosives. Lot of good public spots up for diamond, sapphire, and topaz, and like I said, ruby tricky, but happy with Pandora. :slight_smile: What I’m seeing is I’m getting the best/most profitable mining areas on Corrosives with the Amethyst/Emerald overlap areas (these seem better on Corrosive than Toxics from my testing). While I’ve seen slightly larger seams on my Toxics for emerald, this is more than offset by all the other stuff that comes along with going for emerald on the edges/overlap areas with amethyst. Pure emerald areas are kind of bare of most other stuff. I’ll attach some pics here too from Corrosive Proserpina showing how good it is for both - I’ve got more emerald on this one than one of my Toxics! Also, Corrosive/Toxics with lots of water just easier to map. Open to feed back on this though. :slight_smile:

12 Likes

Love your work :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks, much appreciated, I’m really enjoying doing this!! :smiley:

2 Likes