Park (a tourist guide)

fyi, Park will soon be moving into a less tangible dimension, resulting in less coils but more room on biitula…

this ongoing process has already caused all coils to be reduced to 700 each.

sorry for any disruption to portals and neighbours during this event.

my hours played and toon level are both about 13.5k ish so good time to hang up my grapples, put away my chisels and go do something else.

return is a possibility but hopefully next time I might get a sovereign to stick my 147,000 plots :stuck_out_tongue:
:hugs: all round

7 Likes

sorry to hear that but well I do hope you are keeping some of the builds at least for a while - they are good for some inspiration.

2 Likes

You have always been one of my favorite builders. Thank you for contributing to the world. Any idea how long we have to explore your place before it’s gone?

2 Likes

@catfud thank you for everything, your inspiration, and your awesome support to the community!
I hope we meet again at some point :handshake: :fist_right: :fist_left: take care my friend, until next time!

3 Likes

Fun playing with you man, take care!

2 Likes

thank you all for you kind words

a few days before it all goes ashy.
actually have a few weeks left on gleam club but didn’t want to be hogging space which I have no intention of using

2 Likes

So so so so what game you playing boop

1 Like

game wise I’m very causally playing FFXIV, now the queue times have gone down a fair bit (cheers, Lost Ark :thumbsup:)
tried a few other games on for size (satisfactory, lost ark etc) but final fantasy is quite a pwetty game with lots to do but no feeling of having to rush to level or log on every day (also which 6 foot bloke in his fifities wouldn’t wanna play as a lalafell smacking down monsters…)
Mostly wanna catch up on some reading this spring and summer…used to love love love reading and have an enormous back-log of stuff to catch up on.

4 Likes

Ohhh do let the beacons expire naturally… there is so much to visit again and screenshot before it is gone…

2 Likes

Some of the more complex builds might die off a bit later (the Well and the Farm areas) but have already started clipping some of the edges.
I always justified, to myself, taking so much land because I was building actively but that is no longer the case so not fair to neighbours and newcomers.

1 Like

Thx For the memories. Your builds were great.

2 Likes

nooooooo, please leave us the park at least…

1 Like

park looking a bit ashy

actually quite interesting having a look around in this state

4 Likes

Oh this sucks. Only just found out today because my portal to your settlement closed. You’ve been my number one coil supplier for months. I hope you come back at some point.

3 Likes

If you ever actually visited The Park you would know this was coming.

Sad to see it go.

Strange flex, but I did visit resonably often and I didn’t know. Not sure what to tell you.

3 Likes

Not a flex at all. There was a big sign in The Park stating it was closing that had been there for a good bit.

@grayhaze you are not alone! I visit park on the regular and didn’t notice a sign. I’ve been there multiple times in the last few weeks outfitting 100’s of machines hehe. Selective seeing? Who knows :woman_shrugging:

Sad to see Park go. But as one door closes another opens. Best of luck @catfud

5 Likes

I guess when it’s a shop you visit regularly and you get there on autopilot and focus on what you’re buying you don’t stop and look around too much. I’m sad to see them go.

5 Likes

Haha totally! I would always go straight ahead with head down and go for the coils on the floor. Then right to sanctum and home again.

4 Likes