Particle Effect Toggle

Some of the particle effects in the game are very overwhelming and take up the whole screen. They make it difficult to see what you are doing.

I would like to be able to turn them off.

8 Likes

i love those particle effect during gleam mining :smiley:
but allowing them to turn on/off will be nice addition

2 Likes

Same here, when I created Regen-Farms and want to see if the resource I’m making a farm of is still clear or mixed, I had lots of trouble due to all the dust.

2 Likes

@Huntsman may can do something.

1 Like

I got rid of the dust yesterday by mucking with the particle effect file. I’d prefer not to mess with the files if I can avoid it.

2 Likes

It was more a temporary suggestion as I know the new dev team won’t be doing any work any time soon.

2 Likes

Yeah, in the short term changing the files works for PC players. I know it will be a while before the devs do anything, and this isn’t exactly going to be high priority when they do get around to making changes. Long term…gimme a toggle!

2 Likes

YES PLEASE, there’s a bug somewhere in the discussion between particles and lateral movement and mac that crashes the game and/or freezes the machine fairly often, some days it’s very frustrating, them sometimes days pass w/o it happening

1 Like