[Pavonia] --[Chill Tier 5 Exoworld]-- [Inactive]

Warped in, appropriately enough for Halloween, to a creepy cemetery! :wink:

3 Likes

LOL!!! Nice! I’ll be there in about 10 minutes! ;-D

1 Like

I’ll head back again this evening I think, lots to explore still - just made a trip to Chen to mine while it is still up, earn money to buy even more new cool stuff! :grin:

1 Like

I know…right! I think i have about 30 or 40 thousand white rocks now! Still need more to sell…but I might keep too :laughing::grin:

2 Likes

I have 1 toon on exo the rest crafting :wink:

Anyone find ancient wood yet?

1 Like

Not yet! :grinning:

@DaOne82 where are your tokens located?

Gleam tree forest at -368n -217e

1 Like

No exotic earthyams and almost no sweet beans means no cacti and no desert right? I haven’t found a desert yet

1 Like

Is there a gleam spot that isn’t the trees? I hate trying to farm those. :pensive:

2 Likes

GIANT ancient tree at -1284n -454e

Like so big. For real.

1 Like

@Tarenz sorry for late reply… PS Grovidia Te - Lil Porkchop Block Museum (behind the PS Gleam portal)… hope I’m not too late :frowning:

1 Like

Nah…you’re good…I’ll be by to get them here in a little bit, just got back from Sasquatch hunt on Pavonia :smiley: …okay found and bought! Thanks @DaOne82!

1 Like

I haven’t seen any big chunks yet…

Did you dig the “graves?”

1 Like

So on this one the gravestone looking rocks have buried goodies if you dig the dirt in front of them and under the big chunks too. Mould, gleam, and growth is what I found.

3 Likes

Hehe! :grin: Gotta admit I love the graveyard biome - and I didn’t see it for the longest time, for the first time. The Oortiverse can always use more creepy graveyards! :wink: I built one at my first settlement, need another one at my new one, even if the theme doesn’t quite fit, lol.

Anyone find any ancient wood?

anyone have coords for dark mustard ash?

Found some mixed in with twisted ad 1290N 297E alt 67. There are some in this little chunk of land