[Pavonia] --[Chill Tier 5 Exoworld]-- [Inactive]

[Infos]

∟Accessible via FLAN at 30 blinksecs :: (Warp Cost : 2400c)
∟Last until October 27, 2019 7:28 AM
∟Server : AUS

Blocks Color

Blocks color have been pulled out from data, some blocks may not exist on the planet.

Gleam - 196 Cold Lime

[Rock]
Igneous - 86 Stale Moss
Metamorphic - 53 Silk Mint
Sedimentary - 107 Light Yellow

[Wood]
Ancient - 39 Dark Yellow
Lustrous - 45 Night Green
Twisted - 32 Hot Tan

[Foliage]
Exotic - 33 Silk Yellow
Lush Foliage - 35 Hot Moss
Waxy - 32 Hot Tan

[Soil]
Clay - 45 Night Green
Peaty - 45 Night Green
Silty - 42 Dark Mustard

[Grass]
Barbed - 39 Dark Yellow
Gnarled - 38 Dark Green
Verdant - 43 Shadow Mustard

[Misc]
Ash - 42 Dark Mustard
Gravel - 86 Stale Moss
Glacier - 147 Stark Green
Growth - 32 Hot Tan
Ice - 188 Cool Lime
Mould - 45 Night Green
Mud - 43 Shadow Mustard
Sand - 83 Warm Mustard
Sponge - 188 Cool Lime
Tangle - 38 Dark Green
Thorn - 45 Night Green

[Flower]
Cloneflower - 249 Strong Lavender
Gladeflower - 239 Strong Azure
Ghostflower - 37 Strong Green
Spineflower - 240 Strong Slate

[Plant]
Desert Sword - 121 Warm Blue
Oortian’s Staff - 73 Warm Magenta
Rosetta Nox - 242 Strong Viridian
Spineback Plant - 212 Slate
Stardrop Plant - 33 Silk Yellow
Traveller’s Perch - 40 Strong Yellow
Trumpet Root - 40 Strong Yellow
Twisted Aloba - 41 Strong Mustard

[Fungus]
Branch Funnel - 45 Night Green
Clustered Tongue - 38 Dark Green
Glow Cap - 34 Deep Yellow
Molted Tar Spot - 44 Shadow Yellow
Tinted-Burst - 40 Strong Yellow
Weeping Waxcap - 243 Shadow Green

Resources Tab

[Video]

Brought to you by @majorvex.

10 Likes

Damn, give us a minute to play with the new blocks guys!

(Not really, keep it coming!)

6 Likes

Haha, I saw this one just a few minutes before I had to leave… and was like, "Well, I’M gonna have a busy night! :rofl: " Probably hit this first when I get home, then get back to playing with all the new goodies. :wink:

1 Like

REMEMBER.
Flanscaping at Ps flan gate… outskirts i got exo prep kits if needed (incase you forgot yours).
Gucci

They should name the next Chill exo Snupe Daug

2 Likes

3 Likes

6 Likes

I need an Umbris exo :slight_smile:

2 Likes

5 Likes

Memes @james

Nice we get an exo along with new blocks!!

1 Like

I’m torn between wanting Rift or Umbris more for the next T7. :smiley: Both have such nice seams, would love to collect some!

… And here I am trying to cut back on my gaming some. All the new Boundless goodies and The Outer Worlds on Friday. So good luck with that I guess, self. :rofl: Just hope I don’t wind up putting myself in a coffin through exhaustion or divorce court here. :joy: :crazy_face:

Sidenote: As I mentioned, I’ll probably hit this one as soon as I’m able after getting home, so post if you’re interested in a taxi ride - I’ll probably go around 5:30-6:00 pm or so EST, but as I mentioned in the other thread, if you want to go and that doesn’t work, I’ll work with you to get you there, as long as I’m around the house happy to make the trip!

And beautiful pics, all!! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

There doesn’t seem to have been a rift one for a while!

2 Likes

I believe next is Rift, going by cycles.

ALSO GLOWING MUSHROOMS!!!

1 Like

Yeah, seems like it has been awhile since we’ve had a Rift… deco Rift is, IMO, the prettiest of the lucent decos. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: But for the seams themselves I give Umbris the slight edge - they look so cool, first time they hit I had thought it would be so nice to decorate with them!

… Maybe they can drop one of each this weekend to let us do some seamwork? :wink: If the resulting gaming binge puts me in my grave, then at least I’ll have died happy! :skull_and_crossbones::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

We are pass due for some rift planets.

Total%20count

5 Likes

Have samples and tokens in my museum to some hot spots and a decent 4-7 gleam spot if you position yourself properly… Location: PS Grovidias TE - Lil Porkchop Block Museum (behind the PS Gleam portal)… Enjoy my friends :slight_smile:

3 Likes

OH my goodness, Oh my goodness…OH MY GOODNESS!!! I want to go to new exo but but…there’s new stuff to play with! LOL!!! Yay!!:rofl::smile::star_struck:

do both @Tarenz !! :stuck_out_tongue:

tokens are there to some hotspots so I already did the dirty work for you :slight_smile:

1 Like

AWESOME!!! Heh heh! I’ll be purchasing fo sho!!! LOL!!! Wow…the spooky seeds changed too! Love it!

my brain is going…TILT*** TILT***TILT…what to do first!!! LOL!!! :thinking::smile::star_struck:

1 Like