Paying you yes you! to do some transform work :) (look inside)

I still needs a lot of refined iron and machined iron transformed into copper
due to my current busy schedule in real and a bit in game I’m unable to do this asap, and i do need them done , and not many people are able to trade these.

so i will pay you a T7 hammer per ss transformed so you take 4 ss to transform into copper?
you get 4x T7 hammers made by the awesome GTG forger ForgeThatsGood for your trouble :slight_smile:

i also provide the transform chisels :+1:

current quantity
45,000 machined iron to be transformed
9,000 refined iron to be transformed

update 2021-01-10T23:00:00Z

2 Likes

job has been filled by Solaire not sure how far he gets before getting sick of it… i will update when he is done :slight_smile:

4 Likes

It’s currently 1030pm for me, I’ll be back online at about 6am my time so if you’re still around I’ll pop round. If you wanna add me to your friends list in game then you could always pop a chest down with a lock to give me access and I’ll have a solid run through some transforming for ya, no probs at all. Fill a chest with mats and chisels and I’ll throw the finished result back in :grin:

Just incase our time zones don’t overlap very much

1 Like

im still on , i can add you to the list, you will have to work with solaire and tell me how many ss you have done so i know what to payout, see me in game if you want at the future mall (sovereign)

1 Like

Are you done Host-chan @HOST

1 Like

not yet 1 person is busy doing so, still lots to do :sweat_smile:

Almost done with the first batch :joy:
Chiseling may be fine enough for me, but wooo do ya realize just how much we need AOE transform chizels doing it lol

1 Like

:pray: thank you kindly you are a legend sir!

there’s transform chisels in the last chest if you like to take them

still looking for some people to transform the iron to copper
let me know if interested!

How much work do you have left to be done?

1 Like

He updated the main post

2 Likes

I’ll trade you jobs I’ll transform if you clear all my water out lol

1 Like

@BabyCookie
HOST has left the chat

2 Likes

like @FireAngelDth mentioned I’ve updated the first post :slight_smile:

1 Like