PC Login Crash Problems

My game is refusing to connect and/or stay connected to the game servers. I can login to the sanctum…most of the time. In the instances where I cannot make it to the sanctum I am seeing Fatal error 25 pop up. In the instances where I can log into the sanctum, after logging in I am seeing all sorts of errors happening. Connection error 3, connection error 33. When I manage to get in the game I stay in approximately 4 seconds before getting kicked. Most of the time the warps in the sanctum are failing, or repeatedly connecting and disconnecting. On rare occasions, the warps let me onto a world and then I get kicked off about 4 seconds later.

I’ve tried validating the boundless files, uninstalling/reinstalling boundless, uninstalling/reinstalling steam, running steam as an administrator. Nothing is working. When I look at the logs, it looks like the authentication is failing. It does not seem to be failing the same way every time, however.

This message is popular:
[2022-10-26 04:31:52.402] [ERROR] AuthUsernameError: NO_STEAM_SESSION_TICKET

But there is also this one:
[2022-10-26 04:39:07.682] [ERROR] trying to make permeable a non-open conduit

And this one:
[2022-10-26 04:40:59.111] [ERROR] ERROR 33: Your connection to the Game Server has been lost.

And a bunch of api calls with 202 errors like:
responded with status: 202 body: 'INVALID_CONNECTION_ID
’ error: ‘’

I don’t know what else to troubleshoot. The internet is working just fine for everything else. I could play the game this morning without any issues. I don’t know if the issue is the game, Steam or my ISP. Problem has been happening for about 8 hours now, so it doesn’t seem likely to go away on its own.

Try contacting them through this:
support@playboundless.com

1 Like