People, be patient on Exotic Earthyam seeds. 5 days, 50c each

I should also mention the combustion particle bit isn’t done yet - I’ve got the seed-producing part down with IIRC corruption and lava, but it produces no crop yeild that way. I’m adding a row of crop-producing but am having to farm the combustion particles non-optimally to get enough combustion particles to make the crop-enhancing blocks for the combution particles :smiley:

If anyone wants to throw me some farmed combustion particles (not the seed, the yeild) I’ll put up a request basket :smiley:

The seed part of the kindling mass is done, but I have only a few seeds so that’s a longer-term project and I haven’t even thought about how to optimize for yeild yet. (I’m also putting up a request basket for these seeds)

if you have farming epic you get 20% crop yield.

1 Like

Even at 0% crop yield it will give crops occasionally. Was a nice find.

I have quite a few of these and would be willing to part with say 100 seeds. The catch is my work day is only half done at the moment.

Sure, request basket is up. I have no expectation that they’ll be filled, as they are set to pay what I consider a fair value for the seeds, the market rate for which is currently quite a bit higher. So consider any seeds you sell me for that price a ‘donation’.

1 Like

Evening harvest is done, excess seeds are up for sale. Put 2 batches of Mega Smoothies and some teaching loafs up at market rates. Buy baskets are up but I don’t expect they’ll be used.

1 Like

Use this. It will tell you all the info you need. Amber is from solidifying Resin and Bitumen is from solidifying Petro.

You can create some pretty non-creative setups for both seed and crop production for any of the crops. Most crops you can get at least 100% seed yield with while also getting above 100% crop yield. It takes some experimenting.

I have some test farms setups on my place out in Delta. Sadly it isn’t connected to any portal hubs or networks right now since I am still building everything out.

Don’t forget to also factor in compactness and ease of use :smiley:

I worry about the compactness later. I have enough plots to burn on farming and cash to buy them with too if I need more.

I have 10 more bulbs to give away if anyone is around, if not I will throw them in the shop stand.

1 Like

I’m sure if you drop a pm then you could easily get 5 -10 seeds kept aside for you, which is more than enough to start on; it avoids the same ppl buying them all and makes more suppliers in one (non)foul swoop

1 Like

Morning crop is up. Maintaining est 2-3 days from now for filled exotic earthyam farm.

I have 10 more seeds to give away, preferably to someone that doesn’t already have some so they can get a farm started. I will throw them in the shop stand if no one wants to come get them.

I’m taking reservations now on seeds, reserve up to 10 seeds per player. Please no duplicates (not that I can enforce that).

1 Like

Morning crop is up. I’ve also set out some of the produce that I don’t plan to use.

Unsure on the pricing on the produce, I’ve used some boundless trade network and math to guess what I should charge.

If anyone wondered what happened to this - I had built some of my farm with thorns for exotic earthyam production (as opposed to seed) and was losing a few seeds a day this way. Then I forgot I did it until today :smiley:

I’ve replaced all the thorns with dark glass and am now generating seeds again, so give it a few more days lol :frowning: Sorry.

How could you deprive the public of their seed needs. Mainly me because i plan to start my exotic yam farm soon with a single seed and expand it lol

Because the max seed yield is %110 you’re probably best starting with at least ten seeds that way you’ll get one extra when you harvest them then eventually when you have twenty you’ll be getting two extra and so on. With just one seed you might not get any back.

Also need to remember that even with 10 seeds, you might not get an extra one back… as it’s a 10% chance of a 2nd seed, per crop, not overall.

3 Likes

@GreyArt247 @Stretchious this is true. I’ll put it on hold then til i can find a decent amount to start

1 Like