Perfectly Forged Items Museum for sale!

Yes, correct. (the building, 332 items + 332 selling plinths, etc.)
I will use the ‘delete’ option in the beacon so the new owner can plot the whole thing.

6 million so far, very nice.

1 Like

Nice, also I need to learn a new forum trick since it took my quote and not yours.

i havent used my infinite tools yet butt is the service still there for when i use them :grin:

Whatever the highest bid will be, i will double it.

3 Likes

The warranty tool service doesnt exist anymore. You can read through it here.

Continuing the discussion from Warranty on maxed out forged items (new idea):

As you two are kinda like best buddies, it doesnt seem to me like a legit deal here at all. If i would bid on a friend’s or my partner’s auction thing, everyone would believe i would just try to bring the prices up or like in this instance, saying just no matter which price is getting offered i will bid double as high, doesnt seem like a fair public bidding at all. If thats the case, you can just sell it to @fortunist1 already instead of waiting 2 weeks.

2 Likes

any bids for the last full never used unlimited warranty tool very unique item you be lucky to find one in a museum and if you do it probably be used :grin:

I wrote before that I only accept real bids. (NUMBERS)

6 million is highest bid. (and I won’t sell to Fortunist)

4 Likes

i offer 6.000.001 coins

1 Like

2 weeks passed right after i offered :slight_smile: we have a winner!

1 Like

Unfortunately there is a delay. No winner has been announced yet.

I bought a new computer and everything needs to be transferred to my brand new PC.
Since that is a lot of work to do myself I will assign 1 one of my kids to do all that work for me.

So as of now you can say it is all in transition but no worries, I will keep you updated.

For now I have no news to tell you. Be patient.

Want support or have questions ? Please contact me by PM.

1 Like

6000002 stop it it man dont troll my bids make a real one

That looks like a real bid to me so maybe stop crying, especially when you increased by a single coin yourself.

3 Likes

too late the auction is closed, the auction was 2 weeks and when i placed my bid it had 1 minute left.
i will wait for prozee to get his pc sorted so we can do the transfer!

maybe you are in better luck next time :stuck_out_tongue:

The only one that can close this auction is me !

Auction is NOT closed at all yet. Nobody can claim to be the winner untill I announce the winner.

Real bids please, don’t start wint cents. Thanks !

1. Any bid higher than previous is real I’d say, since you didn’t introduce any rules there.
  2. It’s up to the bidders whether they outbid by 1c or 100.000c or one million, unless you make clear rules from the start (like minimum outbid amount - could be a % of the previous bid).
  3. It’s always good to set a starting price, Host was serious enough to start with 3 million, but you could well get a bunch of people bidding 1c or 1.000 etc. - you would criticize them then I suppose, but if you don’t make real and precise rules you have to be ready for anything.

The only rule you made was that the auction ends after 2 weeks - and you can’t even respect your own word? so instructing people what’s acceptable or not NOW is a bit too late, especially that you didn’t even define what constitutes a “real bid” (is it 100c, 1.000c or 10.000c or more?).

Auction, a competition with prizes and such activities, where you ask people to enter need a few things to be effective and most of all fair:

1. clear rules (instead of general and undefined terms like “real bids”)
  2. transparency of the process
  3. persistent rules (changing rules in the middle of auction or competition is always bad look)

To be safe it’s smart to add one rule when starting auction/competition - “the organizer(s) keeps the right to change terms of auction/competition”, although it’s only a fair move when you define under what circumstances the change happens and stay transparent when you make such choice. In this case you could have said from the start that you reserve the right to move the deadline if there are less than 5 bids (for example).

Long story short - if you want to avoid chaos, criticism, unhappy participants etc. you better make clear rules and stick to them to ensure fair conduct.

5 Likes

No need for all that. Just common sense should be enough.
Starting to overbid with cents is just a waste of my time and I can extend the bidding time, that is totally up to me.

You know what, I can solve this real quick. @HOST cannot participate in this auction anymore.

1 Like

4 Likes

That would have needed to be specified from beginning on if people are excluded. Dont be a troll now. Also

2 Likes

So youre waiting for the right person to make a bid. If that was your initial goal already, why setting up an auction?

3 Likes