Permanent Skills / Buffs

This is something for new or old achievements.

• Destroy 1000 aexs = 5% axe dmg or speed
  • Kill 5000 spitters = 2% movement speed
  • Creep 10000 block = 20% creep speed
    or maybe you can get a token and spend it in the achievement skill tree

I know there have been talk about achievements items like trophy which world also be awesome to have, and if I should choose between one and the other eather one is fine.

3 Likes

You have forged 1,000 objects, you are a master smith and now your luck forging increases by 5% or improves the durability of the objects you forge, I like …

4 Likes

yea stuff like that would be nice, it’s like an extra pad on the shoulder saying you worked hard ;D

3 Likes

The perks you listed I think are a little imbalanced/too strong, but the idea itself is really good. “Prestige Skills” or something like that would be a nice added progression feature for players like me who have spent an ungodly amount of time in the game. (And enjoy min-maxing gear/stats to be the most efficient)

1 Like

and players will just macro what they can to level those abilitys and what doesnt work with macros works with rubber bands or tape on controllers.

1 Like

I’m fine with that, more people playing for longer is better for the health of the game

2 Likes

I am always for the type of player progression that builds or is rewarded from player actions and tied to them, rather than just getting points to put somewhere else (but not against that either)

2 Likes