Phantom of the opera "Gleambow"

Come on down :heart: we start in 30 minutes

1 Like

Thank you @icecrmcone and @ZeroNagz for coming out :smiling_face:

4 Likes

Well since I am sick… Anyone want to do a gleambow tomorrow 2024-04-21T01:00:00Z
And I will have one 2024-04-22T01:00:00Z
Come on by and hope to see you there :heart:

1 Like

Gleambow at Phantom world in 3 hours and 50 mins from now. Hope to see you there :grin:

1 Like

Canceled since it was only me and @ZeroNagz thank you for coming :heart:

2 Likes

So in the past few weeks Sundays have not been working out for people. And I totally understand. So I will try and plan a week in advance when I will do a gleambow and I will try To come up with a time and day that can work. But someone asked me if I can do it sooner or a different day… made me think how meny people wonder this… well I have been busy myself and sunday’s was my only day. But the time I am free I don’t want to do my gleambow hunt over gizmos hunt. I don’t like to go over anyone’s hunts or events. And sometimes it’s hard to pick a time. I know there has been a few times I went over someone’s hunt and I am very sorry I didn’t know. So I will still try and do gleambow. But, it will not be every week at least not for a while. Hope I have not upset anyone. And I hope you can understand I am trying to make this work as much as possible.

Love from O.P.G

4 Likes

Gleambow is a tough one with a lower population I am sure some people would find using an augment and only getting small meteors a little costly.

2 Likes

Yeah that is why I cancelled when it was only me and zero.

2 Likes

Totally understand … wish you had more of a turnout.

2 Likes