Phantom of the opera "Gleambow"

Every Sunday 2024-03-25T01:00:00Z at this time we have gleambow at Phantom world. We meet up and just have fun. We have signs on how we do it because I do it a bit different then most people. My world can hold up to 10 people so come get your spot early if you want. And if you are lost let me know and I can show you how to get there :heart:

Hope to see you there :heart::rose:

2 Likes

for me thats at 1am

for me its 2am, its normal as we living in different time zones around Earth Globe :smiley:
noone expecting AUS or NA players to make events in EU time :smiley: also noone expecting EU players making events in NA or AUS prime play time :smiley:

as much as i like to talk with my NA / AUS friends most time what i only can say is good morning to them as im going to bed or wishing them good evening and good night as im waking up :smiley:

1 Like

if for u its 2 am then thats…
central europe time

1 Like

yes, im EU :smiley:
and normally im not playing past 21:00 (9pm CET)
so in general - im missing all community events ingame :smiley:

1 Like

Except if I make some events… you are only 1 hour ahead of me.

1 Like

I have just found out that I have a meeting to attend to so I will be a hour late. @Chicula may or may not be there. And @dragondefenders is having problems with boundless. So you are free to go and still do green bow the signs do explain how to do it.

If you happen to have any questions now and you do plan on going hit me up I will be on for a bit before I have to go in 5 hours from when this post sends.

Again sorry I really had no clue I had a meeting to go to today.

I’ll be there to help

1 Like

So since I have Saturday off here is what I am going to try and do…

2024-03-30T18:00:00Z
And will not have it Sunday because it’s Easter. So I know I will be on but I am sure a lot of people will be not home or having time with family :heart:

Hope this sounds good on time for most of you who can’t normally make it.

1 Like

Just a friendly reminder that I will be having gleambow 2024-03-30T18:00:00Z and not Sunday this week since I have Saturday off this week.

3 Likes

2 hours till we start :smiling_face:

1 hour left! Wish everyone that participates a lot of fun! :gleambowtotem: :rainbow:

1 Like

If your late that’s ok :smiling_face: we will keep doing it till everyone is gone. So it may last longer then 2 hours :heart:

I make most any time and Im US. Granted I’m up until 3-4am most nights.

I sadly won’t make this one though as I’m just now leaving Disneyworld. Much luck to everyone on the Gleambow colors.

2 Likes

Thank you @Hazel1558 @ZeroNagz for coming out today it was fun :grinning:

3 Likes

Hope you had a good turn out

1 Like

It was just the 4 of us

1 Like

Sigh…sorry hope it was fun for you either way. I’ll do my best to make it to the next one.

1 Like

Come on down if you would like to join us on gleambow hunting on phantom world :heart: at 2024-04-15T01:00:00Z