Phoenix Mall

Looking to setup a shop? Looking for a special item to buy? Want to place a portal that has access to everything Boundless offers? Looking to sell your Oort at top dollar? Phoenix Mall is the place for you! Here is a sampling of just some of the portals, hubs, networks, shops and malls that are all within a few feet of each other:

TNT World Hub
Hubbit Network/Hub
Ultima HQ Hub
Legendville Hub
Iconic Hunt Hive Hub
Portal Seekers Gyosha Ophin Hub
Hamburg Hub
TNT Mega Hub
Code Gleam
Coinland
Fireborn
Gyosha Mall
Naughty Mall
DK’s Legendville Mall
Regen Consortium
Down By The Shore With Pauly
Divinity
Kindred Bay
and many personal portals

Phoenix Mall typically buys Rough Oort at top dollar prices (currently 215c):

Come see the sites and take a portal to the top of the largest man made moon in Boundless that hovers above Phoenix Mall:

For your own free shop, questions, comments or information, contact General “Sho” Shogun here, private message in-game or via Discord at General Shogun#5478

7 Likes

Very effective setup! My stall here always gets the most traffic across all my stalls/shops!

1 Like

Sujimichi88,

So glad to hear that…you’ve hit upon a “hidden gem” of the mall…footfall; it is designed for shop owners to get as much footfall as possible.

Thanks,

-Sho

2 Likes

Tis a nice place to visit.

Don’t have extra things to sell, so don’t have coin to shop, though.

Probably don’t have coin because I don’t care for fighting so those hunt things people do are out, and limited play time during the week, so I don’t mine for extra things more than what I need to build with on the weekend.

SPECIAL Phoenix Mall is now offering 900 FREE Oort Shards to anyone opening a new portal to Phoenix Mall!!!

Size and placement is fully customizable.

Please see the multiple ways to contact me in the original post.

Happy Thanksgiving,

-Sho

Rough Oort buy baskets refilled @ 215c with another 2,000,000c - thanks for all the continued traffic and support!

-Sho

PRICE INCREASESRough Oort buy basket refilled @ 220c with another 2,250,000c & Oort Shard buy basket refilled @ 16c - thanks to the Boundless Community for all the continued traffic and support!

-Sho

3 Likes

YET ANOTHER PRICE INCREASE Rough Oort buy basket refilled @ 225c & Oort Shard buy basket refilled @ 16c - giving back to the Boundless Community with top dollar buy pricing GET IT WHILE IT LAST- Thank you all!

1 Like

HAPPY NEW YEAR PRICE INCREASE Rough Oort buy basket refilled @ 250c (another 2,000,000c) & Oort Shard buy basket refilled @ 16c - giving back to the Boundless Community with top dollar buy pricing GET IT WHILE IT LAST- Thank you all!

Looking to setup a shop? Looking for a special item to buy? Want to place a portal that has access to everything Boundless offers? Looking to sell your Oort at top dollar? Phoenix Mall is the place for you! Here is a sampling of just some of the portals, hubs, networks, shops and malls that are all within a few feet of each other:

TNT World Hub
Ultima HQ Hub
Legendville Hub
Iconic Hunt Hive Hub
Hamburg Hub <—new location
TNT Mega Hub
Code Gleam
Fireborn
Gyosha Mall
Naughty Mall
DK’s Legendville Mall
Regen Consortium
Divinity
Kindred Bay <—new location

Contact General Shogun with any questions here or via Discord @ General Shogun#5478

HAPPY NEW YEAR Boundless!

3 Likes

Portals Update:

While most of the existing portals (two left) have been taken in the last two days, please be aware I will always accommodate any request with additional custom portals of your chosen dimension.

Contact General Shogun with any questions here or via Discord @ General Shogun#5478

1 Like

Another Portal Update:

Kushville, The AllHammer & Fantasy Tree have added portals to Phoenix Mall. Look for Suji’s Forging Ingredients to be added soon as well =)

Here is an updated sampling of just some of the portals, hubs, networks, shops and malls that are all within a few feet of each other:

TNT World Hub
Ultima HQ Hub
Legendville Hub
Iconic Hunt Hive Hub
Hamburg Hub <—new location & awesome looking mall!
TNT Mega Hub
Code Gleam
Kushville
The Allhammer
Fantasy Tree
Fireborn
Gyosha Mall
Naughty Mall
DK’s Legendville Mall (who doesn’t love DK?!?!)
Regen Consortium
Divinity
Kindred Bay <—new location

1 Like